Ovince St. Preux vs. Tyson Pedro Added to UFC Fight Night Singapore

Who Wins?

• Total voters
All I know is that I want Pedro to win, because the polyamorous relationship of Gus, Latifi and Manuwa is really starting to bog up the league.

OSP took an L but on fight night he'll bounce back.

OSP looked bad his last fight so I'm expecting him to rebound he's very up and down.

Yep, I’m hoping Pedro gets the W but this is a step up in competition for him

Literally never know what you're gonna get with OSP

who the hell will shogun be fighting

Think OSP bounces back here.

He usually does after he takes an L, and is an interesting guy to watch because you are never quite sure what's going to happen in one of his fights.

At the same time, I haven't seen Pedro fight yet, but gonna go with OSP due to his experience

I favor Pedro here, but you never know with OSP.

Never know what your gonna get with OSP, one night he will look like a world beater submission king on another night he looks like a different guy, he is never a safe bet any way you place it, just when i think he will lose he pulls it off, and then when i think he got this he loses badly.

Honestly OSP is so unreliable to pick that I actually think Pedro has a good chance here.

OSP never takes a break.

Pedro's young and hungry, I think he takes this one. It'll be a big coming out party for him.

i like it, we'll get to see if pedro really is a legit prospect and top 10 worthy.

I'd like to see a new name at LHW, I respect OSP, but a new contender would be a breath of fresh air.

Pedro wins in my Opinion, he's a beast

Back