Ovince Saint Preux vs. Yushin Okami

Lol. Shogun is ranked higher than OSP and is known to destroy opponents in rematches. But yeah I'm sure he's thrilled he was forced to pull out of this one

Shogun is ranked higher than OSP because he beat the guy who trains with Weidman?

Fuck your mother.
Do you even understand what you're saying?
You think osp is going to be able to hold dc down? And you think dcs going to hold on too osps neck as defense while osps in half guard?

Go watch dc fight, you're delsuional to think osp is the guy to hold dc down, jon jones couldn't even hold dc down.

Someone needs to come slap the shit out of Bisping

Jouban really good at reporting.. shitty fighter tho, should just become HOF reporter.

DC is probably the most overrated LHW. 2nd greatest LHW my ass. That talk is a joke. Good fighter, highly overrated.
Just don't think OSP is that great. Not saying DC is anything special

Shogun is ranked higher than OSP because he beat the guy who trains with Weidman?
He's ranked higher cause he's on a 3 fight winning streak vs ranked opponents while OSP had lost 3 of his previous 4 fights coming into tonight

Anyways my point is I doubt Shogun is breathing any sigh of relief right now cause OSP just destroyed a career journeyman gatekeeper MW who has no business even being in the UFC right now fighting a ranked LHW

Do you even understand what you're saying?
You think osp is going to be able to hold dc down? And you think dcs going to hold on too osps neck as defense while osps in half guard?

Go watch dc fight, you're delsuional to think osp is the guy to hold dc down, jon jones couldn't even hold dc down.

Fair point, but I still got OSP in that fight. I probably exaggerated with the choke prediction, but OSP is a long rangy fighter like Jones which is why he looked unspectacular against him. Bad matchup for DC imo. And karma is a bitch. DC talked about OSP like he wasn’t shit. Would love to see him eat his words. It’s really about that to me more than anything. Didn’t like how DC talked about him.

Fair point, but I still got OSP in that fight. I probably exaggerated with the choke prediction, but OSP is a long rangy fighter like Jones which is why he looked unspectacular against him. Bad matchup for DC imo. And karma is a bitch. DC talked about OSP like he wasn’t shit. Would love to see him eat his words. It’s really about that to me more than anything. Didn’t like how DC talked about him.
Every fighter dc has beat has been long and rangy compared to him, It's the same story everytime.

Ryan bader gave osp a wrestling lesson and took him to school, it wouldn't be a smart bet to think dc couldn't do the same.
I fail to see how its a bad matchup for dc, quite the opposite

OSP beats DC. Funny how DC was talking shit about how Jones looked against OSP, and he’ll probably end up getting choked out by him.
Jones didn't think he needed to cheat to beat OSP. Jones wouldn't fight DC clean.

Under USADA Jones failed twice in potential/actual fights with DC.

MOjZA2M.gif
IN!

3exoek8.gif
Late...

45800-1296793.png
@Mr hanky
sorry bro couldn't post to your call that thread was no longer for reply I did good on guessing with most fighter I knew f*k all about, I'm keeping this lucky coin to make my football picks....

Somewhere in the remote wilderness of Northern Alaska there is a guy with a huge boner for seeing OSP and Okami fight

I am not that guy

Dayum, Okami just said fuck it, I'm gonna collect my paycheck and go to sleep.

What a stupid move to wrap his head. What is even the point of doing that? What a dumb move.

Back