OVERWATCH, v5: The Wicked Witch is Dead

Kind of meh for these skins, I was hoping for some different characters but its the usual.

I see Outlaws beat London spitfire. There is still hope for us non-Koreans.

When i looked at Mccree's latest skin i was in disbelief lol. Just what is he supposed to be? A monk? Looks so ridiculous.

Lol, I like McCree's new skin. And CTF on the new map is a lot of fun so far. Team comps don't vary much though

Last edited:
Anyone else been having problems since the update for the Lunar event? The servers seem to be a mess. I'm getting random spikes to my RTT and ping.

Also, NYXL vs London is a hype match and Houston vs Boston should be hype as well.

I am up around 600 Sr since the mercy nerf. In Mo we trust.

I am up around 600 Sr since the mercy nerf. In Mo we trust.
Moira Bless

moira-es-el-nuevo-heroe-de-overwatch.gif

She's getting a tiny nerf.

Her heals won't be able to go through enemy barriers and the such.

She's getting a tiny nerf.

Her heals won't be able to go through enemy barriers and the such.
Yup, perfectly fine with that. Its a projectile, so barriers should be able to stop it, like Ana's heal darts.

Yup, perfectly fine with that. Its a projectile, so barriers should be able to stop it, like Ana's heal darts.
I am not sure how much a difference it's going to make, it won't bother me.

I like that sombra and Mei are getting a tiny buff too. I think it makes both a little more viable.

I really like how there is more hero select freedom. No hero is a must pick.

First time watching OWL. Initial impression is that this stage color scheme layout is horrendous. Didnt think anyone could beat PGL's early 1990's theme in tackiness.

As a spectator its still cancer on the eyes. They did fine showing a sky view early game. But once they went first person in teams fights it was visual clusterfuck.

Just her spray. Orbs will still pass through shields.
Yeah, they already fixed the orbs awhile ago. I actually liked it better before when it didn't go through shields because that meant the orbs also took out sym and torb turrets.

Pine is nutty.

Have you been having issues with the servers since the Year of the Dog update?

Nice. I'll say congrats even though you've probably been using Moira.
Yes, I already have more time on Moria this season then I have on mercy total across all modes and seasons.

But really it's not just Moria. I have been winning a lot with Moria, Dva and especially Orissa. Now that there are no must picks, I don't ever play tilted anymore. I can play Lucio and zen as well and it's all good.

I think I climbed 700 pts in the past few days because I have really been filling what the team needs. Which is either Moria or Orissa and sometimes I get to play Dva who is probably my main this season.
Being able to provide either good main healer and good main tank every game gives me a pretty good advantage against some of the silly comps out there.

Yes, I already have more time on Moria this season then I have on mercy total across all modes and seasons.

But really it's not just Moria. I have been winning a lot with Moria, Dva and especially Orissa. Now that there are no must picks, I don't ever play tilted anymore. I can play Lucio and zen as well and it's all good.

I think I climbed 700 pts in the past few days because I have really been filling what the team needs. Which is either Moria or Orissa and sometimes I get to play Dva who is probably my main this season.
Being able to provide either good main healer and good main tank every game gives me a pretty good advantage against some of the silly comps out there.
Nice. I was working on tank on XB before I switched to PC. I'm currently just DPSing in arcade to get used to m&kb, but I plan to go back to learning tank once my hands start doing what I tell them to.

Nice. I was working on tank on XB before I switched to PC. I'm currently just DPSing in arcade to get used to m&kb, but I plan to go back to learning tank once my hands start doing what I tell them to.
Orissa feels like the easiest character to climb with right now. If you can manage her shield cool down, you will get lots of wins. Right now she's my 3rd most played this season with 8 hours and a 64% win rate. And I am not even that good of an Orissa.

Back