Overwatch Official Discussion, v4: Doomfist Me, Daddy..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried to log on right now and the servers are overloaded, I’ve never even seen that happen lol. Will prob be on tomorrow afternoon into the evening though if you want to comp.
Yeah servers are down or something. Alright I should be on at some point tomorrow.

Just played a game with Lucio on Illios, well. And I booped roadhog 3 times I a row as soon as he walked on point. He must have been raging. Got 6 total boops that game

Tried to log on right now and the servers are overloaded, I’ve never even seen that happen lol. Will prob be on tomorrow afternoon into the evening though if you want to comp.
I'll send you a friend request from my other account. I just mess around on that other one, so who knows where the hell I'd place if I were to do placements on it.

Why do people instalock dps if they can't kill a fucking Pharah? Jesus, it's not that hard.
My bane lately. I can play every support and will gladly Sup/Tank, but man it sucks watching Soldiers and McCrees spray the wild blue yonder as Pharah turns me into kibble.

Me and gsp played some games and went something like 2-2-2.. could’ve very well gone 6-0 if it weren’t for people being toxic/throwing or people just not being absolute garbage. But the toxicity was really bad lol.

My bane lately. I can play every support and will gladly Sup/Tank, but man it sucks watching Soldiers and McCrees spray the wild blue yonder as Pharah turns me into kibble.

What platform do you play on?

5 games with @Corona and throwers in 3 them. Jesus, the people that play this game get worse and worse. These people threw away easy wins. When the main tank or off tank has more kills than your instalock dps duo, it's a feelsbad.

Last edited:
5 games with @Corona and throwers in 3 them. Jesus, the people that play this game get worse and worse. These people threw away easy wins. When the main tank or off tank has more kills than your instalock dps duo, it's a feelsbad.
Why were they throwing, what were they doing? This type of shit always baffles me when it happens to me.

Why were they throwing, what were they doing? This type of shit always baffles me when it happens to me.
One guy got upset because of another idiot being toxic(we were crushing the enemy team at this point too so it made no sense), saying the usual "I have gold elims and damage", it's like well no shit.. you're Reaper, so he left and then came back and threw. He'd just stand in spawn and switch characters repeatedly or feed. Another one was a Mei that was intentionally walling people in or out of fights and not actually helping the team at all and his duo partner that chose Hanzo fed and then proceeded to blame me and the main tank for not peeling for him.

Other than it's just people Duoing together that instalock dps and can't fucking kill anything. Like why would two Genji mains duo together?

Also this is off topic, but Blizzard needs to realize that they need to ban people who are reported for throwing for more than 24 hours. They banned xQc for 72 hours for 'false reporting' after a post was made in the main Overwatch Reddit about it, but they only banned Stevoo for 24 hours despite the fact that he actively throws games.

Last edited:
What platform do you play on?
PC, anyone who wants to add me up it's Makani#1836, I started the season in the 1800s but a couple bad days and I'm flirting with 1700.

PC, anyone who wants to add me up it's Makani#1836, I started the season in the 1800s but a couple bad days and I'm flirting with 1700.

Hope you’re better at OW than big rape is on the road.

Me and gsp played some games and went something like 2-2-2.. could’ve very well gone 6-0 if it weren’t for people being toxic/throwing or people just not being absolute garbage. But the toxicity was really bad lol.

I am not imprezzed by your performanss.

They didn't put much effort into Moira, look at her skins and highlight introductions,VA is kind of flat, the dullest I've seen. Even the character is right out of of their Warcraft playbook. Life steal? Come on.

Last edited:
One guy got upset because of another idiot being toxic(we were crushing the enemy team at this point too so it made no sense), saying the usual "I have gold elims and damage", it's like well no shit.. you're Reaper, so he left and then came back and threw. He'd just stand in spawn and switch characters repeatedly or feed. Another one was a Mei that was intentionally walling people in or out of fights and not actually helping the team at all and his duo partner that chose Hanzo fed and then proceeded to blame me and the main tank for not peeling for him.

Other than it's just people Duoing together that instalock dps and can't fucking kill anything. Like why would two Genji mains duo together?

Also this is off topic, but Blizzard needs to realize that they need to ban people who are reported for throwing for more than 24 hours. They banned xQc for 72 hours for 'false reporting' after a post was made in the main Overwatch Reddit about it, but they only banned Stevoo for 24 hours despite the fact that he actively throws games.
I will never understand throwing on a perfectly winnable game.

And groups the q in together and proceed to instalock DPS are so obnoxious.

I am with you on the bans. Most of us don't have to worry about getting banned for this, because we actually swap and try not to pick the worst possible hero for the situation.

It's not hard to not get banned, ow isn't Sherdog.

It's funny, i play at least half an hour of OW everyday consistently. Being banned would be sad.

New map is fun. Lots of room on the flanks. Probably the best all around map design yet.

Played some junk tonight. Such a stupid brainless character lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back