Overwatch Official Discussion, v4: Doomfist Me, Daddy..

Status
Not open for further replies.
This mercy change is going to make pharmercy an even bigger pain in the ass. Also going to make Insta widow picks meaningless.

This mercy change is going to make pharmercy an even bigger pain in the ass. Also going to make Insta widow picks meaningless.
Looks like I'll be needing to buy her skin for 3k then ;-;

Her skin and Widow's are the only ones i haven't gotten yet.

The Mercy changes should make her more fun but it's going to be hell hearing people bitch when you don't rez them.

Sorry bruh, Tanks and people with ults get the rez. Not some shitty out of position Hanzo.

PS: Symmetra ruins this game. She is too powerful for her skill curve, makes shitty players only play her and not anything else. Too many god damn Symmetra mains on my teams can't do fuck all else.

Last edited:
The Mercy changes should make her more fun but it's going to be hell hearing people bitch when you don't rez them.

Sorry bruh, Tanks and people with ults get the rez. Not some shitty out of position Hanzo.

PS: Symmetra ruins this game. She is too powerful for her skill curve, makes shitty players only play her and not anything else. Too many god damn Symmetra mains on my teams can't do fuck all else.
You mean you don't think it's balanced that a character you just have to hold a button down and you can end up doing the same damage as fully charged Zarya, who has to know how to track and have good bubble timing in order to even get to 100 charge. According to Blizzard that's blasphemy, they can't nerf the character they've come out and said is autistic.

Does Mercy's damage boost beam while ulting get upgraded in just the amount of people she can connect to, or does it also boost the damage increase as well? Haven't gone on the ptr in a while.

I could see some crazy Mercy ult+Orisa ult+Ana nano boost combos on a Sym (with her shield gen down even better), Reaper, 76, Bastion (turret or ulted), ulted Torb, high charge Zarya, Tracer, Rein, Junkrat, and/or Winston. Add in a Zen discording the enemy and it's even better. Lots of team wipe combo opportunities in necessary scenarios.

So Nano Mercy is the new go to play. She melts people during her ult.

Her damage, even cool downs are quicker during ult, which means she will resurrect faster.

Everyone bow to your new Goddess!

I'm pretty sure Jeff already went on record and said her damage while ulted is going to be nerfed immediately right?

Her damage, even cool downs are quicker during ult, which means she will resurrect faster.

Everyone bow to your new Goddess!
It goes down to 10 seconds. So she can potentially get two or three resurrects during an ult, I can't remember how long her new fluttering ult lasts.
I'm pretty sure Jeff already went on record and said her damage while ulted is going to be nerfed immediately right?
I believe so. There are people getting team wipes with nano-battle-Angel on the ptr.

Summer games are over, looks like a new patch is out, Looks like it's 15gb on consoles and 6 on pc.

Edit : whoa 16gb on my ps4, must have some of the new maps.

The only skins i didn't get were reaper and mercy so i bought mercy. Reaper's is ugly as hell. Have to save big time for Halloween.

Last edited:
Summer games are over, looks like a new patch is out, Looks like it's 15gb on consoles and 6 on pc.

The only skins i didn't get were reaper and mercy so i bought mercy. Reaper's is ugly as hell. Have to save big time for Halloween.
Wow. I got one skin and I nearly every day of the event.

Wow. I got one skin and I nearly every day of the event.
Luck has a lot to do with it I'm afraid, there are people posting screenshots of 60 purchased lootboxes etc with only a few skins and others who have gotten way more with less.

I got every 2017 skin except Widowmaker (bought 50 loot boxes and grinded Total Mayhem). At the end I had to choose between her and Mercy to spend my gold on, and since I never play Widow, I had to go with Mercy.

But out of all of the Summer Games skings, Zarya is still my favorite. She just needs this emote.

b9p2qlvc2kfx.gif

I got every 2017 skin except Widowmaker (bought 50 loot boxes and grinded Total Mayhem). At the end I had to choose between her and Mercy to spend my gold on, and since I never play Widow, I had to go with Mercy.

But out of all of the Summer Games skings, Zarya is still my favorite. She just needs this emote.

b9p2qlvc2kfx.gif
wood

missed out on soldier, mccree, and widow skins, but got the rest and bought all the old summer games skins.

definitely agree on the old zarya skins, was waiting to be able to get them.

This new Junkrat is going to be annoying as fuck. Oh joy, even more people picking a character where they don't see half the people they kill.

This new Junkrat is going to be annoying as fuck. Oh joy, even more people picking a character where they don't see half the people they kill.

Time to play some more Zarya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back