Overwatch Official Discussion, v3: I'm a Bastion Main, Brah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this ends up panning out, I hope Doomfist is a melee dps character. Combo of Rein/Tracer. Can charge forward with like 2-3 charges like Tracer but enough to get you into melee range to give enemies a Doomfist uppercut or something crazy. Would be cool if he could like, scale walls or something too by slamming the fist into surfaces.

Yeah I hope he's melee ^ the summer games will be the first repeated event I think, Lucio's only decent skin was in that so I'm hoping to get it!

I hate that they keep changing out modes in the arcade. There should be constants of Mystery, No Limits, Mayhem, 1v1, 3v3, 6v6 on the maps used for 1v1 and 3v3, and now the moon gravity one, then one special selection (which this week is the Horizon intro 6v6).
Mayhem was the best thing they've added to the game in a long time (save for Ana sleep dart spammers) and now to have to find something similar in the create a game list.

I hate that they keep changing out modes in the arcade. There should be constants of Mystery, No Limits, Mayhem, 1v1, 3v3, 6v6 on the maps used for 1v1 and 3v3, and now the moon gravity one, then one special selection (which this week is the Horizon intro 6v6).
Mayhem was the best thing they've added to the game in a long time (save for Ana sleep dart spammers) and now to have to find something similar in the create a game list.
Yeah, Mayhem has definitely been my favorite non-seasonal arcade mode. Had several matches that went over 40 minutes, which is the kind of grind that really appeals to me.

A bunch of people have force-crashed their clients and are getting the same thing, so I don't think its fake. Blizzard isn't stupid enough for this though, right? It has to be planted on purpose. Blizzard loves this mystery kinda shit.

May be a stretch, but with it being a "leak" found through coding, wonder if Sombra will have something to do with it lorewise.

May be a stretch, but with it being a "leak" found through coding, wonder if Sombra will have something to do with it lorewise.
I have a feeling she might. Help Talon steal the Doomfist somehow.

Yeah I hope he's melee ^ the summer games will be the first repeated event I think, Lucio's only decent skin was in that so I'm hoping to get it!

I've been rocking the Brazilian skin since I got it.

I think they worry about spreading the playerbase too thin if they offer too many game modes. I've never had an issue with Q times, but I doubt younger gamers have my patience.

Been playing mostly Dva and Winston lately. Dva is so good in the current meta. She can harrass/shutdown so many heroes, including the ever popular Pharmercy.

Been playing mostly Dva and Winston lately. Dva is so good in the current meta. She can harrass/shutdown so many heroes, including the ever popular Pharmercy.
D'va makes for such exciting game play. Someone's causing your team trouble? Go hold defense matrix in their face and let your team take care of the rest.

The next summer games event will unlock last year's summer event skins plus they will add new ones as well. that's a lot of content for me since i didn't have the game during the last event.

I'm finally doing placement matches on PC (I mainly play xbox) and damn I'm absolutely beasting with Orisa. She's very, very underrated right now imo. 7-1 in placements so far. Way better than I did on xbox.

I'm finally doing placement matches on PC (I mainly play xbox) and damn I'm absolutely beasting with Orisa. She's very, very underrated right now imo. 7-1 in placements so far. Way better than I did on xbox.
That's the opposite of me. My ps4 placements were good and my PC ones were terrible. I never play Orisa, is she still building ult charge while her ult is active?

Played comp on console for the first time in a few weeks last night and got a Torb that would just walk himself off the map the entire game. FeelsGoodMan.

That's the opposite of me. My ps4 placements were good and my PC ones were terrible. I never play Orisa, is she still building ult charge while her ult is active?

Played comp on console for the first time in a few weeks last night and got a Torb that would just walk himself off the map the entire game. FeelsGoodMan.
Honestly, I didn't notice. I didn't feel like I was charging ult incredibly fast so I don't think so. If you're good with your shield placement though she can be incredibly effective. She absolutely shreds other tanks too at close range.

There should definitely be a steeper penalty for throwers. Their has to be a way they can look at game stats and recognize when a player is throwing. Its so frustrating when you're losing so much SR for doing everything right.

As long as you keep throwing her shields up and using fortify she's a beast. They've also given her some nice skins that stand out.

Honestly, I didn't notice. I didn't feel like I was charging ult incredibly fast so I don't think so. If you're good with your shield placement though she can be incredibly effective. She absolutely shreds other tanks too at close range.

There should definitely be a steeper penalty for throwers. Their has to be a way they can look at game stats and recognize when a player is throwing. Its so frustrating when you're losing so much SR for doing everything right.
Hmm. She could get upwards of 70% ult charge while her ult was already being used, so you would almost always have bongos.

Jumped back on for the first time in months and cannot help but laugh at how the community hasn't changed. People still raging at others picks.
"Why dont we have a tank?" they ask. "Why dont you switch to a tank?" I reply. "Because I am DPS IDIOT" they say while scoffing into the mic.

The game feels well maintained though, seems like buffs and nerfs are working well and Orisa is fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back