Overwatch Official Discussion, v3: I'm a Bastion Main, Brah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had a guy quit before Overtime after we pulled a 3-3 out of our asses. Feels bad.
There are some fools, i don't what they're thinking

In one close game i noticed although 6 of us had started the game but only me and another guy were attacking the enemy.

On respawning i noticed 2 guys in the spawn room using their characters to run around and test abilities. They did this the entire game from beginning to end. Another one logged out.

Last edited:
Weird post lol. It's like you held onto my words like if they were daggers in your heart. Guess I'm that potent at afflicting people.

Anyways, just goes to show how weak as fuck these new eSports games are. Not much competition for the lemmings to choose their new game.

Doesn't change the fact that the game is a very easy to aim FPS. Mediocre competition + being the new overhyped game will give you rave reviews.
Impeach!

So yeah, before the buff I basically NEVER played Bastion....but nowadays I'm essentially a Bastion main.
CFJLzW9.jpg
That character shouldn't even be in the game. It's the epitome of how easy and shitty the state of FPS games is at the moment.

That character shouldn't even be in the game. It's the epitome of how easy and shitty the state of FPS games is at the moment.

I don't really consider Overwatch an FPS game which is why I like it so much. It has FPS elements in it for sure but I don't consider an FPS game the same as COD or BF4.

I don't really consider Overwatch an FPS game which is why I like it so much. It has FPS elements in it for sure but I don't consider an FPS game the same as COD or BF4.
I know right because when you play OW you aren't in first person "shooting" stuff. I put that in quotes because it's pretend shooting stuff with the aim assist and dumb MOBA skill-less skills.

It can be a fun game, I just laugh when people think the game is very skillfull and then try to defend that position.

It can be a fun game, I just laugh when people think the game is very skillfull and then try to defend that position.

Depends on what kind of skill they are referring to. If they mean skillfull as in shooting people no not at all. If they mean as strategy and countering your opponents I can agree.

There are some fools, i don't what they're thinking

In one close game i noticed although 6 of us had started the game but only me and another guy were attacking the enemy.

On respawning i noticed 2 guys in the spawn room using their characters to run around and test abilities. They did this the entire game from beginning to end. Another one logged out.
The one thing that needs to be fixed with comp. I'm so sick of losing because of people quitting and/or just not doing a damn thing.

The one thing that needs to be fixed with comp. I'm so sick of losing because of people quitting and/or just not doing a damn thing.
But how do you fix those, it's almost impossible to stop someone from throwing if they're intent on it.

But how do you fix those, it's almost impossible to stop someone from throwing if they're intent on it.
Quitters can be taken care of with escalating suspensions after each quit, eventually leading to a ban. But yeah, if they stay in the match but just run around in circles to throw, that's much tougher to combat.

Quitters can be taken care of with escalating suspensions after each quit, eventually leading to a ban. But yeah, if they stay in the match but just run around in circles to throw, that's much tougher to combat.

Yea I knew this guy who was really good but for some reason he would let his little brother user his account. Well his brother kept rage quitting during company and got him banned for the season.

Yea I knew this guy who was really good but for some reason he would let his little brother user his account. Well his brother kept rage quitting during company and got him banned for the season.
He should've just given his little brother an unplugged NES controller like I used to give mine.

So gay, fat and retarded seem to be well represented

You can let new people enter matches, I believe the way it is now only the person who quit has the opportunity to jump back in, right? That and steeper penalties for leaving games.

You can let new people enter matches, I believe the way it is now only the person who quit has the opportunity to jump back in, right? That and steeper penalties for leaving games.
Yeah, that's how it is now, but with your way would the person who gets put into a more than likely losing match lose SR if the team loses?

Yeah, that's how it is now, but with your way would the person who gets put into a more than likely losing match lose SR if the team loses?
That's true. If they were to implement a way to get a new player into the middle of a comp match without any type of loser penalty that would be ideal. It would be lopsided though if they were rewarded for joining late and winning and not penalized for losing. Not sure how it would work.

That's true. If they were to implement a way to get a new player into the middle of a comp match without any type of loser penalty that would be ideal. It would be lopsided though if they were rewarded for joining late and winning and not penalized for losing. Not sure how it would work.
I wouldn't want someone who doesn't have any SR on the line in my team. I'd rather just wait out the two minutes to leave without a leaver penalty, get out, and move on to the next match.

It may not feel like it, but you are more likely to encounter a quitter on the enemy team than on your own. If you're not a quitter, there are only 5 slots for a possible quitter on your team. On the enemy team, there are 6 slots for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back