Overrated fighters you can't wait to see get beat

Like 10 years ago

Davis wouldn't lay a glove on Gus nowadays before getting knocked out

Yes because Gus has improved soo much....

Please, Gus is good, but he isnt that much better than the rest of the top 10.

Im not saying Bader or Davis would beat him, but it would be competitive and could go either way.

I'm not saying he should get a win bonus but if it was 75,000/75,000 win bonus he should get the fight pay that was agreed to.
Then he should get 25,000. They pay you beacuse you entertain the fans and put your health at risk.

Kevin Lee. Somehow beating Khabibs leftovers has made him into some otherworldly force.
I’m the furthest thing from a lee fan, but this dude was putting a hurtin on Ferguson until he gassed out, and had staph infection at the time. I find the dude cringe as hell, but he’s talented.

i can understand wanting a cocky fighter to get their ass beat but OP WTF has Khabilov done to you to want to see him get beat lol

get some help<{hughesimpress}>

HHJ, this is my first account

And AKA are cheats putting Chicken Khabib in extreme weight cuts where he's having seizures and calling multiple fights off so he can fight at lightweight because his short arms and shitty grappling would get pissed all over by Tyron Woodley who is also a natural welterweight like Khabib and is shorter than Khabib but doesn't do extreme weight cuts to get a grappling advantage over lightweights like Khafake the cherry picker.

Cormier is good fighting at heavyweight but Khabib is like a dark art exploiting weight classes and retiring at lightweight when his body can't cut to his cherry picked weight anymore instead of moving up like Till or any other fighter with honour

I don't care if Khabib beat a faded Conor I care about fair sport and Khabib should move up and fight Woodley before opening his mouth ever again

I know you'll spout your crap when I'm gone but the UFC will change weight cuts one day to the boxing style and Khabib wouldn't even string 3 wins in a row that way

I’m the furthest thing from a lee fan, but this dude was putting a hurtin on Ferguson until he gassed out, and had staph infection at the time. I find the dude cringe as hell, but he’s talented.
90% fighters Tony has faced have put a beating on him. Lando, Lee, Pettis, Barboza all were clowning him in initial rounds. In the end Tony wins always and that's what matters

Khabib, Jon Jones.

I think Khabib loses to both Tony Ferguson and Kevin Lee. My guess is that Kevin Lee is going to wreck Al Aquinta. Kevin Lee has the size/strength/wrestling to negate Khabib's takedowns. And of course Tony Ferguson is just a beast.

Jon Jones only succeeded because of PEDs. If USADA do their job and test him thoroughly, he'll need to fight clean. And if he does that, he's going down.

Derrick “Ginormous Horseshoe Up His Ass” Lewis
GettyImages-1046809314.jpg

I don’t think khabib is overrated i think he’s arguably the lightweight GOAT but I really wanna see him lose

jones. off the juice he loses to top 3 fighters. fact.

People who state an opinion and claim it as fact also laugh at their own jokes and smell their own farts IMO. You are intellectually dishonest, you therefore have zero credibility.

Khabib. He has a featherweight reach, is a natural welterweight and kills himself cutting to lightweight to avoid Woodley.

He wants to retire a lightweight because the weight cut will probably get worse each time and he's too much of a chicken to fight Woodley and wants to retire and boast about his padded record because he cuts so much weight to fight at lightweight where he has a grappling advantage over guys that don't have a strong core while he does as he doesn't focus on arms and does an extreme weight cut. Woodley is shorter and has a stronger core so Khabib knows he can't hug Woodley for a victory. Woodley also outstruck 6'2 striking expert Till
Lol what was your old account?

Jon Jones. Not because I think he's overrated, but because I want to see what happens when his tries to wrap his mind around the idea of someone besting him.

i can understand wanting a cocky fighter to get their ass beat but OP WTF has Khabilov done to you to want to see him get beat lol

get some help<{hughesimpress}>
He barely wins shitty fights.

I want him starched.

It's the same problem I had with Vick — they're not bad per se, but they've been benefiting of favorable matchups for too long. A 6-fight win streak should mean something.

Came in to see posts about overrated fighters. See posts about the best fighters in MMA.

Conclusion: everyone is overrated.

Back