Overrated fighters you can't wait to see get beat

Any female fighter who gets way too much credit for being a world class athlete with world class skills.

Jones, Covington, McGregor again, Diaz, Lee, None are overrated just unlikable.

Hard to call him overrated but I'd still like to see Ortega lose. That PED violation and the whole thing of him not returning the favor of risking his title shot when Edgar did it for him made me sour on him. He seems a bit fake overall but that might be just me trying to find things to hate him for.
I'm with you on that one. Seems fake. Fake guy. And he wanted a FULL PURSE for turning down Jeremy and Frankie, because he showed up and claimed that he did his job. His job was to fight.

I'm with you on that one. Seems fake. Fake guy. And he wanted a FULL PURSE for turning down Jeremy and Frankie, because he showed up and claimed that he did his job. His job was to fight.
Don't agree that a guy who shows up and makes weight for a contracted bout shouldn't get paid. A new fight is renegotiated or not.

Don't agree that a guy who shows up and makes weight for a contracted bout shouldn't get paid. A new fight is renegotiated or not.
He should be payed, but not a full purse. After all, they gave him a chance to fight. He didn't so he should be payed only for showing up. He demanded a full pay.

He should be payed, but not a full purse. After all, they gave him a chance to fight. He didn't so he should be payed only for showing up. He demanded a full pay.
I'm not saying he should get a win bonus but if it was 75,000/75,000 win bonus he should get the fight pay that was agreed to.

The guy who cuts weight into a seizure and wants to retire soon because he is afraid to move up.

I'm talking about those fighters that seemingly get high praise for receiving softball matchups and still managing to look like shit.

My pick is Rustam Khabilov. He's 23-3, on a 6-fight decision streak and he's the very definition of a staller. He is very limited and will most likely get beat by anybody in the top 15, yet he doesn't get matched with them. I don't know if it's because people don't want to fight him or if the UFC does not care about him and is just giving him whatever matchup comes to mind.

He arguably lost his last two fights to boot.
I think Rustam doesn't get his dues tbh. He did decent against Benson before getting finished. I don't think people want to fight him because he's a tough matchup for most. It's odd the UFC gave him Benson then gave him people around his ranking forever. My pick is Till. He seems like a cool dude and he just lost but I think he is in a similar Dan Hardy situation. Didn't look that great but there was no one left so the pushed him up. I think Wonderboy beat him but that's his really only decent win. I mean he did beat Cowboy but it's hit and miss with him.

Bader

People are being fooled into thinking his skills would make him anything other than a UFC gatekeeper.

The truth is that he hasn't evolved at all, he's just a product of fighting way worse guys. He's the same gatekeeper that got starched in 1 min by Rumble and ragdolled easily by Jones

Sad thing is that he probably beats Fedor and then the hypetrain will go insane

Lol i think your the one who holds the UFC's LHW in too high of regards.

Juiced up Jones and DC are the only LHW's id favor against Bader atm.

Phil Davis and Bader would both be top 5 in the UFC @ the moment

Lol i think your the one who holds the UFC's LHW in too high of regards.

Juiced up Jones and DC are the only LHW's id favor against Bader atm.

Phil Davis and Bader would both be top 5 in the UFC @ the moment
Gus would destroy Bader and Davis easily

Lol funny to see how Khabib fan boys are talking down Lee. They know whats coming, Lee will give Khabib a worse beating than Khabib's dad after UFC 229

Black beast, cant stand his personality or anything else about him.

Like "Rondas fine ass" would have anything to do with him...keep dreaming pal.

Back