Overhyped *Average* fighters

But he was on your list of guys that aren't overhyped

usa_today_10334422.0.jpg

1P-VmzHS_400x400.jpg
I'ma disregard black beast since the HW div is trash and not worth talkign about.

Kevin Lee is only 25 with a UFC record of 10-3... He finished Barboza which Khabib couldn't. His potential is huge.

The fact Israel hasn't been submitted yet, nay he's undefeated even. and he basically transfered from a 6# ranked MW kickboxer world wife into MMA with a crash course in grappling, yet his TDD is A level. Have you seen Tavares's streak before Israel broke that? At that point he became a special proven fighter.

Black beast is not over hyped. No one even expects him to get that title. No one ever did. He is just a fun guy to watch. Aside form his last fight he always showed up. Never turns down a scrap and is entertaining in and out of the cage. He seems like a nice guy to. Helped out his fellow neighbors with relief effort in the Hurricane Harvey Texas floods. Did not even tell anyone and when asked about it said "It was just the right thing to do". That alone is pretty hype worthy and above average. He deserves any hype he gets. Which ain't very much in the grand scheme of things.

20 wins 5 losses in the heavyweight division and your saying he is average and overhyped? Get the fuck outta here! Dude went in there 25 times against giant savages who would rip a normal pedestrian heads clean off. Fought guys like Nelson and Hunt. With injuries to boot. Who the fuck does that shit? "Gonna fight Mark hunt with my bad back this weekend, Guess I am pretty average"

derp derp

But who's the most overhyped underrated fighter?
<{jackyeah}>

Ngannou

He can be an A level athlete beast of beasts and the fav against the champ or the guy who gas in under a minute, is green af and has 0 wrestling in the same night

Average is a subjective term. Top 15 in the world at any weightclass is no joke.

Meh I don't want the lines to move.

Last edited:
Back