Overhand Mechanics

Should you fist come from above your head? How much from the side should it come from? Can I throw it with a complete vertical angle perpendicular to the ground? And seriously, how tall are you?

Thanks for this tutorial ! However, i must admit that i disagree with this beard... ( from an heterosexual point of view ... )

Should you fist come from above your head? How much from the side should it come from? Can I throw it with a complete vertical angle perpendicular to the ground? And seriously, how tall are you?

All of this varies depending on the range and angle you're throwing it at. IF you're throwing at a taller guy from shorter range, it'll be different than if you're chopping it down on a shorter guy from longer range.

Thanks for this tutorial ! However, i must admit that i disagree with this beard... ( from an heterosexual point of view ... )

Haha really? The beard has been really popular actually. I've been at bars and had girls grab me by it.

Good stuff, overhands are actually new to me as strange as that may sound. I'll give this a try next time I'm in.

I know its not of the popular opinion, but could you pull it off on shorter fighters?

Back