Overeem vs Antonio Silva was insane

and my jaw fucking dropped when i saw that it was Overeem against the cage getting teed off on by a VERY PISSED OFF Bigfoot Silva.

Herb's jaw almost dropped too.

31d461e74fbf2a6934a7ea7ebafc01a0.jpg

Crazy finish.

Silva had some issues with Overeem since the HW tourny in Strikeforce i believe. It was a great ending to the fight and i was ecstatic at the time.

No Its actually not very ironic

Randleman had division 1 wrestling skills
Apparently TS is able to differentiate between the two beyond shallow physically with you or anybody else in this thread able to do the same
<{cruzshake}>

Reem is large and muscular too....but he is actually skilled....clinch, striking, ground game, tdd....yet this jag off is going knock him out?

Sherdog never ever ever learns it seems.....black Todd duffee better learn on a curve or he'll get exposed
Like the literally INNUMERABLE other hype trains that sherdoggers wanted to hold the belt and be the face of the UFC for no other reason than they simply have a physique like a pro wrassling champion and like a bar fighter cause they can't risk taking it to the ground

Who gives a shit about physique? People are getting KTFO by the guy so its exciting and fun.

I was watching that fight at Dave and Busters. In between the second and third round they came over the speakers and said that Overeem would be coming to that same Dave & Busters for an appearance the next week. Then like 20 seconds later he got ktfo and the whole place went crazy lmao. I was loving it because I had some money on BF.

Two gigantic roided pieces of horse manure. Always amusing to see that arrogant shit smelling sneer wiped off Overeem's face

it's weird how all of you are hyped about a big muscle bound black man that has no real mma skills other than KO'ing arshotski. closet cases
Read this wrong and thought you meant Reem and was like ummm.... Wow

This is a huge fight for Ngannou, it's a huge jump in talent.

Weird man, myself and two other MMA fans were talking about that exact fight at work today.

When it was announced Overeem was first coming to the UFC I was ecstatic. Been one of my favorite fighters for years and I was certain he would hold a belt. Then, he had a shakey as shit start and it was hard to watch.

The Silva fight was just rough. That finish was hard to watch and I was convinced he would never hold a belt.

But times have changed. Econo-Reem is on a roll here and beating Ngannou would put him in contention. No easy feat though, this fight is going to be a fucking war.

Regardless, WAR Overeem!!
As an Overeem fan the hardest one for me to watch was the Browne fight. Overeem blew his wad then got fatigued and knocked out.

You't think he would of learnt his lesson after this, he basically put on the same exact same performance after on Browne.

You't think he would of learnt his lesson after this, he basically put on the same exact same performance after on Browne.

He gassed vs Browne it was different. he went for the finish against Browne but against Bigfoot he did the opposite and played with him. Both times it worked out badly for him. If he had switched the strategies for both fights it could have worked Bigfoot is someone you can stop and browne slows down hismelf as the fight goes on.

I really worry about Overeem's health he has taken insane punishment over the years and he spars hard or a least used to in the Netherlands and he has been co mpeting since he was young

The smallest head Vs the biggest head at HW.

images

Reem has the head size of a lightweight.

What an amazing fight, it was the one that hook me to the sport and what a beautiful and brutal KO, back when Overeem was cocky as fuck

Was only me and my cousin the night this happened he passed out on me when overseen started getting hammered i woke him up hah

This is certainly one of my favorites KOs ever, if not the best. You can feel the rage on Silva and death (figuratively speaking, ok?) laying upon Overeem. That was whipped cream on top of humble the humble pie.

Curious things about Overeem being:
- I don't think Overeem is thaat much of a technical fighter, although he's undeniably better than Silva, when he fought Browne he just ignored all high/snap kicks from Browne and ended up KOed by those. Everybody saw the first two high kicks connecting with clean and comfy, and yet he changed nothing. He should have listen to Browne's trainer Edmond "HEAD MOVEMENT" Tarverjian maybe.
- Overeem actually got better off PEDs as he can now endure more than he used to endure. Chances of getting early KO plummeted, but also chances of another Silva outcome plummeted along.

He really pissed off Bigfoot. Never make a giant mad!

Didn't they say Overeem tested with super low testosterone this fight? Fresh off his failed test he wanted to be careful.

it's weird how all of you are hyped about a big muscle bound black man that has no real mma skills other than KO'ing arshotski. closet cases

Your screen name is "War Randleman."

Lol, nice trolling.

He gassed vs Browne it was different. he went for the finish against Browne but against Bigfoot he did the opposite and played with him. Both times it worked out badly for him. If he had switched the strategies for both fights it could have worked Bigfoot is someone you can stop and browne slows down hismelf as the fight goes on.

I really worry about Overeem's health he has taken insane punishment over the years and he spars hard or a least used to in the Netherlands and he has been co mpeting since he was young
If you happen to know a good doctor for insane amounts of head damage and you're going to indicate for Overeem could you please CC [email protected]? Thanks! ;-)

Back