Overeem trying to condition his chin

he is training his chin, as in, his resistance to punches, because stronger neck muscles will make the neck absorb more damage from the punch, but it won't turn overeem into fucking prime big nog, but it definitely helps
BeyQn.gif

Simply outrageous.

Is it just me or is Overeem looking a little...Uber?

It's not MMA related. Reem is just woke to the fact that the ladies find a thick muscular neck irresistible.

Take the neck pill brehs.

This actually seems like a smart thing to do. You should work your whole body from head to toe.

I've never enjoyed watching a fighter lose more than this cody KO. Then tj yelling in his face was awesome. He just had to take it too. No more shit talk, no more acting tough and crazy. All this after cody acting like a fucking tough guy teenager for so fucking long, then tj, the adult, brutally puts him back in his place. Hopefully he'll learn some humility and control himself better going forward.

to quote the snoopcast (lol): "you were busy talkin all that shit......."
You had zero problems with the smugness and never accepting a loss of TJ? Fuck the both of you.

Bunch of wannabees compared to the OG...

a57ba8beb9d91b01ced53793fdceaa50--doc-brown-saturday-evening-post.jpg

Funny nerds coming out with funny gifs to make a point about neck training being silly.

Most serious fighters do neck curls.

Overeem have done them for years.

This is nothing new.

It is nothing new to Overeem, i've seen that in many older videos of the reem as well.

You had zero problems with the smugness and never accepting a loss of TJ? Fuck the both of you.

.......2 completely different things, even if I accept your premise. Fuck me because I don't get bothered by the same things you do? Lol

Never, but he's been hit with some bombs over the years. Very few of them have even phased him.
I assumed you were being sarcastic before and was trying to point out may has a good chin

I was wrong, so I fail

It's legit because of this:

QualifiedShadowyIndianspinyloach.gif
I was terrified when we found out his spine was broken, so relieved it healed propery.

Perhaps you missed my point... When things are going his way, he is unstoppable. When he faces the least bit of adversity, the guy folds; for example the Travis Browne fight. He was heavily favored to win that fight and yet Travis got in a few good shots and Overeem basically gave up. In fact if you look at most of his losses, that is the tone of his fights.
That is absolute and utter bullshit, Overeem did not mentally give up in that fight and neither was he gassed out, he got 1 hit ko'd by a front kick because underestimated those front kicks Browne kept throwing throughout the whole fight.

After Overeem got Browne on the ropes and Browne somewhat recovered, Overeem was still coming forward, throwing punches, and keeping the initiative. There was absolutely nothing in his body language to suggest he still wasn't in it to win it.

Guys we know its the neck -That is part of what is meant when we say a fighter's chin. Nobody trains the actually pointy end of their face -thats idiotic.''Chin' is just an overall expression meaning their ability to withstand head trauma like getting f*cked up and necks are part of that equation
Clickbait title is clickbait tho.

Back