Overeem training camp in Thailand

I think Reem is gonna beat Blaydes but not sure what the motive is here

Blaydes gonna go for broke with takedown attempts early but Overeem has good tdd and is just a more experienced fighter

But if Blaydes wins I will be 100% surprised.. Just don't see it happening for some reason and that isn't a knock on Curtis it's just Reem is on a different level imo

People criticizing his move don't seem to realize. . Any fighter on Overeem's level brings a training crew along with them. Granted, one goes to a gym like Jacksons to take advantage of the roster and the facilities, but established guys like Alistair are definitely bringing in select partners when they go to a smaller gym.

Then again, when competing against a guy like Blaydes, I'd imagine you want at least 2 strong wrestlers to train with and push your gas tank. Not sure how equipped he is there, but I assume he knows what he's doing.

Last edited:
because thailand has great wrestlers, right. if anything, he has a point

But what about the guys reem brings with him? Alot of guys fly people in for camps that are in Thailand. Still cheaper than paying a camp.

Hell, reem even brought his own wrestlers when a camp that was wrestler heavy paid him

But what about the guys reem brings with him? Alot of guys fly people in for camps that are in Thailand. Still cheaper than paying a camp.

Hell, reem even brought his own wrestlers when a camp that was wrestler heavy paid him
yes, if he brings great wrestlers, than that's a different story. but when you hear a guy goes to thailand to fight a wrestler, you start having second thoughts

He looks scary accurate with those knees, holy shit! I'd be afraid to be the target! Im almost sure that guy was wearing gloves and not pads.

yes, if he brings great wrestlers, than that's a different story. but when you hear a guy goes to thailand to fight a wrestler, you start having second thoughts

Ok but vid clearly shows he has that?

My old coach does the same thing when he fights. When its fight time, fly people in

Cyborg also does her pre camps in Thailand.

Reem has the hotel management on stand by to call the paid off cops as soon as a whiff of USADA is felt.

Expect the best Reem in a while.

Ok but vid clearly shows he has that?

My old coach does the same thing when he fights. When its fight time, fly people in
in the video it showed a wrestling coach and some sparring partner from sweden. just by that you can't say that he's training with great wrestlers to prepare for blaydes. but if he does fly great wrestlers to thailand too, then there's that

Im glad the HW division is dead.
The sooner they all go to KSW or wherever, the better.
UltraReem 2019.

Overeem was also in Thailand prior to the Hunt fight. And everyone knows why. He's shacked up in some obscure location, and has informants in the reception for when USADA shows up.

I forget he did the backyard European ADCC many, many moons ago. I don't think that's particularly relevant either. How many guillotines has he pulled off in the UFC?

He also guillotined Fedor in sparring, when Fedor was GOAT peaking.

I don't like how everyone is giving Overeem shit for roiding, he was only caught juicing against other juicers (Brock and JDS). It's not like he tested positive in his Struve or Hunt fights, so I'm tempted to believe Overeem is just leveling the playing field when needed.

Overeem just never gives up.

I hope he's able to win the UFC belt before retiring.

WOW! I almost didn't recognize Overeem! So quick on his feet! Such flow! So movy!

Looked almost like in his Pride-days!

Reem looks small, skinny, Econoreem is back, easier to roid in Thailand

Back