Overeem training camp in Thailand

nice gym, my buddy Robbie from Holland runs it.

def recommend it for a gym that has a good balance of training and lifestyle. nice accommodation and close to the beach and action of Chaeweng.

Yeah i trained there for five weeks in 2018.

nice gym, my buddy Robbie from Holland runs it.

def recommend it for a gym that has a good balance of training and lifestyle. nice accommodation and close to the beach and action of Chaeweng.

Since its run by black label guys, do they have dutch guys as the trainers? Be kind of a waste if not

Nah, thai trainers but it is a solid gym if you want a training holiday.
I dont get why not. Couple times ive seen dutch muay thai taught at schools in thailamd, it was pretty damn popular. Guess even the Dutch guys dont want to risk it lol

Maybe this will put the sting back in Econoreem's strikes. JacksonWink influenced him into point-fighting, which he can do, but not what he's best at. The man should be going for damage, not points.

He does look better than in some time.
I think point fighting and picking his shots is better suited for Overeem than going in and exchanging blows with other HWs.

Ha, I've trained there, good ol' Chaweng Beach!

Has a sweet pool and good trainers.

Reems guillotine will be enough grappling to win this fight.

The muay thai is just for fun :)

Maybe this will put the sting back in Econoreem's strikes. JacksonWink influenced him into point-fighting, which he can do, but not what he's best at. The man should be going for damage, not points.

He does look better than in some time.

That's what he tried against Bigfoot, Browne and Rothwell. Didn't work so well. Given his skills, age and damage/weakness of his chin, "Econoreem" is the best style for him...and he can still finish fights, just not very often. And I say this as someone who doesn't like Overeem.

Reems guillotine will be enough grappling to win this fight.

The muay thai is just for fun :)

The guillotine worked well against journeymen and a much smaller Vitor Belfort. He's now fighting a younger wrestler & Top 10 HW with modern MMA training--not Tony Sylvester or James Thompson. It's still a possibility, but he's not just going to walk in and submit someone like Blaydes with no resistance.

The guillotine worked well against journeymen and a much smaller Vitor Belfort. He's now fighting a younger wrestler & Top 10 HW with modern MMA training--not Tony Sylvester or James Thompson. It's still a possibility, but he's not just going to walk in and submit someone like Blaydes with no resistance.

He got 8 straight guillotines at the ADCC back in the day. Damn straight it's a possibility :)

He got 8 straight guillotines at the ADCC back in the day. Damn straight it's a possibility :)

I forget he did the backyard European ADCC many, many moons ago. I don't think that's particularly relevant either. How many guillotines has he pulled off in the UFC?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back