Overeem started working on cardio!!! **Breaking**

delrey

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I was searching for some info on twiter when i found this. Reem twited it on 15 december. He get up 6 a.m. for running. It seems that Overeem started taking his fights seriously.
WAR REEM!!

2013-12-25212250.jpg

You can only work on so much at sea level though

him doing sprints really doesn't help the fact he can't last more than a round.

Call me when he starts doing chin sprints

Sprints are usually not endurance events.

He should put Frank away in the first though.

Yeah, it's not like he has ever done sprints or running before. I remember seeing him doing sprints in the morning before it was even light outside on that documentary of his before he was even in the UFC.

He's been doing that forever it's nothing new in his training some guys just have shitty cardio because of their genetics just like Belfort who also trains hard and has shitty stamina

That must.be nice to have that kind of motivation.

Neither is MMA.

Ummm tell me when you can go hard for 25 minutes and still think MMA isn't an endurance event.

Obviously it isn't a marathon but there's a reason guys with good cardio fare better than those who have bad cardio.

Sprints can definitely be a part of an endurance workout. Easily. It all depends on what your "rest" periods are like. Personally, I run the whole time and punctuate that with sprints. Also, the length of time between sprints matters a lot.

Really bad fight for Mir. Overeem should be able to just bully Mir into the cage where Mir will freeze until Overeem knocks him out.

Idk why people assume Overeem doesn't take his cardio seriously. I'm sure he works hard on his cardio. The guy is 260 pounds of muscle and goes all out trying to finish when he has someone hurt

Back