Overeem shouldn't be allowed to fight

Ivancho

Amante de las mma
@Brown
Reaction score
overeem has back problems, in the weight in yesterday was pretty noticeable , should not be allowed to fight, I'm really concerned for him. Is an idiot to take this fight

Ha!
Thread watched and followed so i can gloat in here when oldereem beats up on the young buck with a bum back no less
<36>

Last edited:
Allister will not be caught knitting by the fire while others fight for him.

Quality thread, would read again

Overeem can be very stupid, e.g Stipe fight, Travis Brown fight........but a injury before the fight? It happens to 90%.......they deal with it.

Ha!
Thread watched followed so i can gloat in here when oldereem beats up on the young buck with a bum back no less
<36>
Man, overeem has 0 chance, and is risking his health, look how robotic he move, a back injury is a serious thing

Overeem knows it’s an easy win for him and a big boost to a belt shot.. overeem will ko ngannou unless ngannou gets lucky and overeem fights like the old overeem

I can think of 800,000 reasons he is fighting.

Overeem has been fighting for close to two decades now.

The last time he was completely injury free, Clinton was probably still in office. He'll deal with it.

You also shouldnt be allowed to write stuff like that but yet, here we are...

So pumped for this fight! And gadje vs Alvarez and aldo vs holloway!

{<Mcgoat}<{JustBleed}><{natewhut}>

How do you know he has back issues?
two things yesterday I noticed he move really strange and today in an interview he said he has back pain... This is a long injury he is dealing with, started after bigfoot fight

He'll use the back problem as an excuse after the fight, should he lose. I personally expect him to win.

Back