Overeem says Arlovski is not his friend

War Reem, The Goat that never was because of his chin.

Glad to see the roids are not speaking anymore, I hope Allistair keeps this new attitude.

Don't like this fight at all. Reem KO....quick.

One of the most overrated fighters of all time. Arlovski is going to give him real issues if he comes out aggressive

Didn't Arloski say Overeem was intentionally hurting training partner when he first arrived and jacksonwink?

Didn't Arlovski say something like Overeem injures fighters while sparring?

Anyone else remember that quote? I'm too lazy to look it up.

shit-just-got-real-thumb.jpg

"Arlovski was never my friend"
-Dana Florian

He had a chin when he was ubereem. Those neck muscles and traps helped a lot. But he's no longer uber. Back to glass cbin

TRT Vitor vs K1 Reem vs 205 Rumble in a street fight. Make it happen

One of the most overrated fighters of all time. Arlovski is going to give him real issues if he comes out aggressive

Ignorant poser fan acting like he knows anything. Take a good look, folks.

I'm guessing you wouldn't be able to name any of the opponents in kickboxing against whom he's claimed victory, let alone half of his MMA wins.

If Andrei loses, I hope he doesn't leave Jackson's MMA, I could see how someone could have issues training in a place where the dude who just knocked him out trains at.

Battle of the weak chins....someone is going down, probably Arlovski..... as long as Overeem protects that gypsum chin he should get to Arlovski's first...

Ignorant poser fan acting like he knows anything. Take a good look, folks.

I'm guessing you wouldn't be able to name any of the opponents in kickboxing against whom he's claimed victory, let alone half of his MMA wins.
Lol you're right I'm not a fan, I'm a participant

I don't have his entire résumé committed to memory, no. Some of those KOs are hard to forget tho

Maybe just a bit hype for the fight, a dangerous fight for Overeem though, didn't expect him to take another fight, thought he would sit out and wait for a title shot.

Would rather have seen Werdum vs Overeem and Rothwell vs Stipe, would actually have made sense.

Back