Over 230 dead in Egypt terror attack

I'd like to think so, and don't personally know anyone who will vote for him. Everyone I know is a supporter of baseline social liberal policies too, so it's not a matter of fundamental Christian ideals vs live and let live thinking.

Having said that I have no clue what the vibe is in the GTA, or east of the prairies. @JudoThrowFiasco @dontsnitch @irish_thug What are your impressions of the political climate near the center of our Canadian universe? Are people still behind this muppet?
im BC. I work at a mill where everyone hates Trudeau, but, my family and all their friends and community are irreversibly liberal, and I think Justin is still very popular with them - as he loudly supports feminist, gay, minority platforms.

I really hope im wrong. He is a stupid POS.

I'd like to think so, and don't personally know anyone who will vote for him. Everyone I know is a supporter of baseline social liberal policies too, so it's not a matter of fundamental Christian ideals vs live and let live thinking.
I would figure most people associate primarily with people like them, which also goes for political values. Then again my friend group has some political cleavages. Basically, the white guys are more conservative while everyone else are liberal. Doesn't cause problems thought because they mostly don't give a shit about politics, at most some well publicized issue gets brought up like the Confederate statues but usually I'm the annoying cunt who wants to bring up politics.

im BC. I work at a mill where everyone hates Trudeau, but, my family and all their friends and community are irreversibly liberal, and I think Justin is still very popular with them - as he loudly supports feminist, gay, minority platforms.

I really hope im wrong. He is a stupid POS.
My friend who lives in bc who used to live in mb has gone very liberal. Idk maybe they put it in the water over there in places like Victoria and Vancouver.

My friend who lives in bc who used to live in mb has gone very liberal. Idk maybe they put it in the water over there in places like Victoria and Vancouver.
Maybe. I think our culture follows that of California and the West Coast. And it likely has something to do with vocation. People who farm or fraq, or work in oil industry usually see the problems associated with those industries differently than those whose families and income dont come from those industries. Then, you are immersed in a culture of similar people, and pretty soon you adopt an amalgamated view? i dont know, though. Everyone at the sawmill seems to just want to hunt, have a big truck, and drink shitty beer.

They have different traditions and believe a slightly different version of the story we believe.... WE MUST SLAUGHTER THEM.

Good job Islam.

Maybe. I think our culture follows that of California and the West Coast. And it likely has something to do with vocation. People who farm or fraq, or work in oil industry usually see the problems associated with those industries differently than those whose families and income dont come from those industries. Then, you are immersed in a culture of similar people, and pretty soon you adopt an amalgamated view? i dont know, though. Everyone at the sawmill seems to just want to hunt, have a big truck, and drink shitty beer.

California has the biggest agricultural industry in the US. California is filled with farmers who like huge trucks and like to shoot birds, deer and go fishing. lol.

This wasn’t real Islam. Nobody killing someone in the name of Islam no matter what group they are and how much they claim it is it isn’t.
OOHHH this is such a cop out when people say this.

I'd be nice if you could get ACTUAL MUSLIMS to believe this. Until then, a spade will always be called a spade.

lol, ok. oops.

I understand what you are saying though. I live in the Central Valley. Agricultural is the main business around me. Millions of acres of farm land and orchards. We share a similar sentiment as farmers throughout the country where we don't fucking understand the psycho Leftists on the coast. When people think of CA they tend to think of the Bay Area and Los Angeles, and those people are as alien to me as they would be to anyone in middle America.

I'd be nice if you could get ACTUAL MUSLIMS to believe this. Until then, a spade will always be called a spade.
You do realize he was being sarcastic when he said that? Also the Sufis, who were targeted here, are generally pacifist ascetic types. Unfortunately Sufism has drastically declined over the last few hundred years, used to be pretty much every Sunni belonged to a tariqa or at least professed to. Now its a lot more niche and I think that's a bad thing. Not that the Sufis are or were/always as cute and cuddly as Westerners paint them but I think the fraternal element of Sufism combined with its focus on mysticism could be a be a good bulwark against extremist recruitment.
Well it does force them to understand their is a huge problem in Islam.
*there

I understand what you are saying though. I live in the Central Valley. Agricultural is the main business around me. Millions of acres of farm land and orchards. We share a similar sentiment as farmers throughout the country where we don't fucking understand the psycho Leftists on the coast. When people think of CA they tend to think of the Bay Area and Los Angeles, and those people are as alien to me as they would be to anyone in middle America.
ya, that was really my point. Culture.

Muslims will double talk their way into avoiding saying anything to address that. And if one does happen to they will say it like doing so is commonplace among Muslims to do so which is false.

Back