Over 100,000 March in Germany to Protest the Far Right

Apparently our German brothers and sisters are leading the way to a better future. They're actually pushing back in big numbers against the rising tide of fascism in our world. We all need to take notes. Having a bunch of far right, authoritarian governments all over the world during the next financial crisis would be a disaster.

More than 100,000 people have been marching in the German capital Berlin to protest against xenophobia and the increasing influence of the far right.

Rights groups organised the rally, as marchers held placards reading "Indivisible" and "United against racism".

The BBC's Jenny Hill in Berlin says even the organisers seemed surprised by the turnout.

Support for the anti-immigration AfD party has risen in recent years.

The Alternative for Germany entered parliament for the first time last year, becoming the biggest opposition party, and is expected to make a strong showing in elections in the southern state of Bavaria on Sunday.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-45851665

@snakedafunky
you are green and i am yellow. i guess you won the war

They want them out you dolt, and they want their fucking country back.

Serious question. Are you jewish?

He's not, but I am!

images

(Actually I'm not, but I do have a big nose).

lol at grade A German.

Technically I am an A+ German. Not only from Prussia but West Prussia.
Born 30 kilometers from the Teutoburg forest were the Germans beat the Romans.
Can't get much more German than that. Not some Bavarian wannabee Germans.

This reminds me of that scene in Braveheart where Longshanks is talking to himself about the Wallace threat...

"Whom do I send? Not my gentle son. The mere sight of him would only encourage an enemy to take over the whole country."

Cool another mindless horde of stupid liberals wasting their time. It would be nice if homer would go waking with them so we sidnt have to read his stupid posts.

Cool another mindless horde of stupid liberals wasting their time. It would be nice if homer would go waking with them so we sidnt have to read his stupid posts.

It's actually frightening to think about the possibility that @HomerThompson is white, and has this kind of neuropathy.

Hey homer, I want a legit answer from you. What's authoritarian about a people wanting to maintain a majority in their own country? Are Tibetans "authoritarian" for wanting to keep the Chinese from mass immigrating there?
You're asking an irrelevant question. I'm not going to let you disingenuously frame the debate.

No, the far right want muslims in concentration camps, like in China.

Which, many posters supported in that thread.

And here you are lying again as usual. People in that thread want Muslim EXTREMISTS put in concentration camps, not all Muslims.

Stop fucking making up lies and being intellectually dishonest.

And here you are lying again as usual. People in that thread want Muslim EXTREMISTS put in concentration camps, not all Muslims.

Stop fucking making up lies and being intellectually dishonest.
LOL. So there are 1 million EXTREMIST Muslims in China in one region!?!

You're asking an irrelevant question. I'm not going to let you disingenuously frame the debate.

Red pill moment for you maybe? What else do you think hundreds of thousands of people in Germany want? Let me ask, do you think its more likely that they want the rise of the fourth Reich, or do they just want their own fucking country and not be swarmed with people that have a culture completely fucking antithetical to their own?

Jim Jones brainwashed almost 1000 people into committing mass suicide which even included parents killing their own children. But he was an amateur compared to what Western politicians, corporations and the mass media can do to people.

Back