Over 100,000 March in Germany to Protest the Far Right

How is wealth going to dry up?

Have you been living under a rock? The middle-class is shrinking. Growing income inequality, less jobs (which will only get worse), automation etc etc. It's why people are talking about a Universal Basic Income in the future, because eventually there will be so few jobs. But a UBI will not supply those who receive it with a decent standard of living.

Are we going to wake up one day and no one is willing to trade one thing for another? One thing is not worth more than another? Do you understand what wealth is?

<LikeReally5>

I saw reports that the numbers were "tens of thousands" and "25,000". Sizable to be sure, even Trump rally-like, but that's not "over 100,000". I readily admit that I do not know the actual numbers. Just pointing out that a lot of the time, these groups release numbers that are "puffing" (i.e. exaggerating).

No chance.

they dont have a choice.

my theory could well be 100% bullshit, so take it all with a grain of salt.

there exists a country that will not go anti-jewish under any circumstance. yep ze germany.

Last edited:
Meanwhile in the Jewish ethno-state of Israel supported by Merke they crowned this years Miss Holocaust survivor. They get younger every year.

Yeah I thought it was just some joke but they actually have pageants for female Holocaust survivors in Israel.

There were babies delivered in Nazi camps so we'll have many years left of Holocaust survivor pageants.

I know way more than you

giphy.gif

Perhaps in the Berry you’re a good poster but in the WR you don’t have a clue

Meanwhile in the Jewish ethno-state of Israel supported by Merke they crowned this years Miss Holocaust survivor. They get younger every year.

Yeah I thought it was just some joke but they actually have pageants for female Holocaust survivors in Israel.

There were babies delivered in Nazi camps so we'll have many years left of Holocaust survivor pageants.

What in the fuck does this have to do with the thread topic?!

Have you been living under a rock? The middle-class is shrinking. Growing income inequality, less jobs (which will only get worse), automation etc etc. It's why people are talking about a Universal Basic Income in the future, because eventually there will be so few jobs. But a UBI will not supply those who receive it with a decent standard of living.

<LikeReally5>

Thats not the end of wealth and plays into the concept I talk about a lot. I think we agree on the future of automation and AI. Money is basically a social concept that we accept because it makes trading for the things we want and need easier.

What in the fuck does this have to do with the thread topic?!

Merkel takes her orders from them thats what. Remember all the praise she gets in the media for destroying Germans? and who owns the likes of TIME magazine.

Thread didn’t go the way it was intended....58miles and homer would like you all to know they like some fine wine or a delicious dinner maybe even a nice current events discussion before they get fucked. 10/10 thread

Thread didn’t go the way it was intended....58miles and homer would like you all to know they like some fine wine or a delicious dinner maybe even a nice current events discussion before they get fucked. 10/10 thread

Aside from personal attacks on @HomerThompson and "insane liberals" I didnt see content from the right. Maybe I missed something.

Back