Over 100,000 March in Germany to Protest the Far Right

my country is over 90% white

Your leaders are working around the clock to change that. However, if Scotland's racial demographics did change, to where Scotland became 40% white, would you be okay with that?

These immigrants are overwhelmingly Muslim, and once they become the majority, they will assert their dominance and wipe out any and all non-Islamic influences. Islamic terrorism, which you conveniently forget about, is only going to get worse. How are minorities doing in the middle-east today? Exactly. Are you aware Afghanistan used to be a Buddhist land? Where are the Buddhists now in Afghanistan? Do tell...
You aren't obsessing over what went on in Afghanistan you are obsessing over what's what hasn't even begun to happen in Germany. Btw how did minorities do in the US, Germany and Canada for centuries?

When the 'minorities' become the majority, they have no need to integrate anymore.
The delusion is that the ones displacing whites have the same values and ideas of liberty and justice. They don't, and expecting that things will just "carry on" as before, only duskier, is not only naive, but dangerously ignorant.

You aren't obsessing over what went on in Afghanistan you are obsessing over what's what hasn't even begun to happen in Germany. Btw how did minorities do in the US, Germany and Canada for centuries?

I am obsessing over what happened in Afghanistan to the Buddhists who used to inhabit that land. I don't want the same happening in Europe, once Muslims become the majority.

You claimed Muslims have no bad intentions for the non-Muslims of Europe, but you are unable to back that up with any kind of evidence, and all the evidence so far proves you're completely wrong - Muslims, whilst still the minority in almost all European countries - have already shown hostility towards the majority, and there is no reason to believe that hostility will decrease, as their numbers grow. To the contrary, their hostility will only increase. Any intelligent person understands this.

And yes, it has begun in Germany - terrorist attacks are now the norm and the crime rate has increased dramatically (don't tell me about crime statistics which show no increase in crime, because the German police are corrupt so they cover up minority crime). They will only get worse, and more regular.

I am obsessing over what happened in Afghanistan to the Buddhists who used to inhabit that land. I don't want the same happening in Europe, once Muslims become the majority.

You claimed Muslims have no bad intentions for the non-Muslims of Europe, but you are unable to back that up with any kind of evidence, and all the evidence so far proves you're completely wrong - Muslims, whilst still the minority in almost all European countries - have already shown hostility towards the majority, and there is no reason to believe that hostility will decrease, as their numbers grow. To the contrary, their hostility will only increase. Any intelligent person understands this.

And yes, it has begun in Germany - terrorist attacks are now the norm and the crime rate has increased dramatically (don't tell me about crime statistics which show no increase in crime, because the German police are corrupt so they cover up minority crime). They will only get worse, and more regular.
I tell you the official crime statistics are at historic lows and you don't want to believe the official statistics because it doesn't fit your narrative.

Apparently our German brothers and sisters are leading the way to a better future. They're actually pushing back in big numbers against the rising tide of fascism in our world. We all need to take notes. Having a bunch of far right, authoritarian governments all over the world during the next financial crisis would be a disaster.

More than 100,000 people have been marching in the German capital Berlin to protest against xenophobia and the increasing influence of the far right.

Rights groups organised the rally, as marchers held placards reading "Indivisible" and "United against racism".

The BBC's Jenny Hill in Berlin says even the organisers seemed surprised by the turnout.

Support for the anti-immigration AfD party has risen in recent years.

The Alternative for Germany entered parliament for the first time last year, becoming the biggest opposition party, and is expected to make a strong showing in elections in the southern state of Bavaria on Sunday.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-45851665

@snakedafunky

annnnddd once again its mainly females.

theres zero power within that protest.

What are you on about? Youre the same guy that didnt understand that religion is part of culture?

Come on, don't deflect. You said: "Wealth always trumps religion", so I asked 'what happens when the wealth dries up?'.

Would you like to go into detail?

europe is being set up and germany is ground zero. israel needs a gnashing islamic hating europe to secure their own future. it all has a purpose.

israel cannot surive having an islamic europe breathing down their neck without even mentioning the local hostilities that already exist.

mossad or whatever israeli agency has the data to unravel germany. that cologne incident...... it never ended and i suspect the german authorities are trying to keep a lid on it.

europe is being set up and germany is ground zero. israel needs a gnashing islamic hating europe to secure their own future. it all has a purpose.

Israel will one day attack Europe? Is that what you're saying?

Come on, don't deflect. You said: "Wealth always trumps religion", so I asked 'what happens when the wealth dries up?'.

How is wealth going to dry up? Are we going to wake up one day and no one is willing to trade one thing for another? One thing is not worth more than another? Do you understand what wealth is?

Back