Outrage as Poland is going to house asylum seekers in CONTAINERS in a camp surrounded by fence

Says who? American which country destabilized middle east and forced them flocking to Europe? I think you should be the one taking them all or at least paying for their housing.

I am from Croatia and I don't think you understood my post lol

And your solution is to let any person who arrives with no form of ID stay in your country indefinitely?

I don't have a solution, neither do you it seems.

you cant return someone if you don't know where they came from or their country of origin declines their reentry.

uh ya, but you don't have to let them in the first place...

not sure if serious

They shouldn't be there in the first place. Look at how many countries there are between Syria and Poland.

They take them in then can't deport them because of "war" and "human rights".

So they're stuck with them leeching off the system forever. There is no shipping them back after things have "stabilized" in Syria because, again "human rights", they have children and family life and shit.

Insane. Poland was supposed to be against this, but they cave in.

Looks good to me.

If they are refugees this should look like heaven compared to where they came from. If they don't like it go back.

If they can be vetted and the country wants them move them out.

If they are trouble or canot be vetted ship them back to where they claim they are from.

If the place will not take them back then cut off all aid to that country until they take their people back.

If they end up with no one taking them leave them in the camp for 10 or 15 years until they are tired of it and tell where they are from.

This.

You nailed it perfectly, it's not being a prick to ensure the person is who they say they are.
They burn any Identifying documentation and its as easy as fuck off.
They trash their rooms or riot, fuck off.
They steal, rape or commit a crime..... You guessed it fuck off.

Once there are boat loads going home you'll find its only the serious ones who'll keep coming. And I mean boat not the damn commercial planes we use now

yes, thats how things work in real world.

which country is out?

Maybe you shouldn't be making sarcastic comments about how things work in the real world when you seem to have trouble grappling with the idea that every country that is not the country in question is a country that is "out" of that country.

Of course, that looseness of logic is only required if you don't know where these people come from. If you do, then figuring out where to export them to is a simple matter.

Why do we need a mass influx of their culture? Why should history change after Samantha Powers wrote a decent book? Seems like a rather emotional reason for civic destruction to me.

Speaking of. When will the West rediscover that convictions of society are more important than anything, even economics?

I would have put those containers on a cargo ship sailing for Middle East rather than in a camp, but one step at a time.

Hopefully all those refugees will be able to contain their excitement.

Why do we need a mass influx of their culture? Why should history change after Samantha Powers wrote a decent book? Seems like a rather emotional reason for civic destruction to me.

Speaking of. When will the West rediscover that convictions of society are more important than anything, even economics?
LOL.

Marxist: "You can not survive in a world without capital."

Humanist: "Would you want to live in a world without love?"

Posthumanist: "Elon Musk will soon fuse us all with glorious machines and solve the question with binary efficiency 01010101."

Civilization at large: "What is on direct t.v. tonight?"

Well, if you're truly running from a situation where you're in fear for your life, that sounds like a huge improvement.
very few of them are real refugees , the migr... invaders are very pretentious and lazy

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...zczak-europe-law-justice-party-asylum-seekers

Leftists do-gooders at it again.

I am Polish myself and let me tell you this: They all will be a lot SAFE in those camps than outside in society.

Clean water, food, clothes, electricity all paid from EU coffers. What else can u wish for? No bombs falling on heads, no threat of being killed or beaten up by locals. They dont even have to work. All being paid for.
I lived in a container just like those for several months. It's definitely an upgrade from tents.

Just imagine the OUTRAGE if someone tried to make an AMERICAN citizen live in a shipping container!

Oh, wait....

1-container-guest-house.jpg

so how does poland plan on integrating those people into their society? by leaving them in containers indefinitely?

yeah that will go over well

Maybe they have other plans?

CSCL_Globe-lg-jpg.jpg

People from that region of the World are naturally a bunch of entitled c*unts.

But the problem is actually leftists in the West that cater to that sort of behaviour, just out of hate for the conservatives of their respective countries.
In my country Syrian refugees were actually complaining about the bad wifi reception in their shelter.

Last edited:
Back