Outrage as Poland is going to house asylum seekers in CONTAINERS in a camp surrounded by fence

Are they those nice fixed up shipping containers where all the millennials are moving into ?

Take it or leave it.

This. You get three hots and a cot. Running water, a roof over your head and no one is allowed to shoot or bomb you.

If that's not enough, feel free to fuck off back to whatever shithole you crawled out off.

save the outrage for when they start housing them in re-opened "holocaust centers"

until then the refugees can always return to syria

I like Poles. Most of the ones I've met have been hard-working and polite.

Some very hot girls, too:)
I know of 2. One is a genius in his field. The dude is sorta well known in his field and controversial. But he is a genius. You won't find a sharper guy than this. And his dad owns like 90 patents. The other guy was a high school baseball teammate and he was smart and became a physical therapist.

The guy on my team always laughed when we'd tell him some dumb polack jokes. Cause he did pretty good in school.

To good for them.

Cops better be out in full force patrolling.

If it's not good enough for the migrants then they can find other accommodations. Perhaps a nice tent city like the Jungle. I'm sure there are thousands of destitute Poles who would appreciate the hand up.

Besides, these camps are designed to be temporary shelter for those awaiting deportation. Hopefully they're well stocked with Nutella and fireproof.

Looks good to me.

If they are refugees this should look like heaven compared to where they came from. If they don't like it go back.

If they can be vetted and the country wants them move them out.

If they are trouble or canot be vetted ship them back to where they claim they are from.

If the place will not take them back then cut off all aid to that country until they take their people back.

If they end up with no one taking them leave them in the camp for 10 or 15 years until they are tired of it and tell where they are from.

There is symbolism in housing them in shipping containers.

Ready for export.

But seriously, it sounds pretty practical as a way of putting together temporary housing.

poland don't get fucked, we may need you one day to save europe

alright, where does a person without a passport, birth certificate or any other kind of ID come from?

+ if it is established they are from Syria, when do you call that country safe and stabilized? war over there has been going on for 7 years with no sight of end and involved world super powers backing off from their dick measuring contest

And your solution is to let any person who arrives with no form of ID stay in your country indefinitely?

I do not know how long it will take to sort out Syria, but surely this temporary housing is still a better solution for the fleeing folk than their home country, so they can stay or go back if they choose when areas seek better.

Ideally, these cheap refugee villages would be inside the borders of war torn countries with an abundance of UN guards protecting the civilians

so how does poland plan on integrating those people into their society? by leaving them in containers indefinitely?

yeah that will go over well

Says who? American which country destabilized middle east and forced them flocking to Europe? I think you should be the one taking them all or at least paying for their housing.

Well, if you're truly running from a situation where you're in fear for your life, that sounds like a huge improvement.

Agreed hopefully Poland has a plan to slowly let them out though.

You could fit a lot more of them per container if they were ground up into a coarse powder.

people literally live in connexes on some deployments, or 20 man tents.....

beggars can't be choosers. if they complain WHATSOEVER, immediately deport them back to whatever hellhole they allegedly had to escape from

Back