Television Out of these TV show seasons - Which are the 5 best? (Second Elimination Bracket)

What's your picks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
True detective (Alexandra Daddario;-)
Game of Thrones
The last of us

I don't know, sherbros. I started watching True Detective, and I can't deny McConaughey and Harrelson are great actors, but I can't stand either one of their characters. The self-destructive behavior and obstinate refusal to be in anyway likable makes them very unrelatable to me. I understand a flawed man trying to do right, I get falling short of your ideals, but in the half season I've watched so far they seem very heavy on the flawed and falling short without too much trying to do right other than as a job.

I don't know, sherbros. I started watching True Detective, and I can't deny McConaughey and Harrelson are great actors, but I can't stand either one of their characters. The self-destructive behavior and obstinate refusal to be in anyway likable makes them very unrelatable to me. I understand a flawed man trying to do right, I get falling short of your ideals, but in the half season I've watched so far they seem very heavy on the flawed and falling short without too much trying to do right other than as a job.

lol I think you described these characters well. I guess they are both not likable characters. I could see that. That's all good, but do you have like these characters to enjoy the show?

lol I think you described these characters well. I guess they are both not likable characters. I could see that. That's all good, but do you have like these characters to enjoy the show?
Evidence says yes.
Walter White, Vic Mackey, Tony Soprano, Dexter, Jamie Lannister.... these guys all did things I find morally reprehensible, but the story evolved in a way that made me like them and at times root for them. I got to a place where I understood their motivations in a way that explained, if not excused, their actions. So far I think the two detectives are dicks and that's it. I haven't yet completely given up on the show.

Evidence says yes.
Walter White, Vic Mackey, Tony Soprano, Dexter, Jamie Lannister.... these guys all did things I find morally reprehensible, but the story evolved in a way that made me like them and at times root for them. I got to a place where I understood their motivations in a way that explained, if not excused, their actions. So far I think the two detectives are dicks and that's it. I haven't yet completely given up on the show.

Very solid opinion, what you said make sense indeed.

How did Firefly only last 1 season. That's nuts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back