Out of all of the all time greats who is the most well rounded?

Out of all of the all time greats who is the most well rounded?

• Total voters

Steve-French

What A Rush!!!
@Gold
Reaction score
Imo it's a toss up between MM, Jones and GSP, but I'm going to have to give the edge GSP.

Last edited:
GSP via omission of MM.

Totally agree with you man. Jones could have become the clear number 1 but, Jones gonna Jones yanno

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Imo it's a toss up between Jones and GSP, but I'm going to have to give the edge GSP. Mighty Mouse has an argument to be on that list too. It's subjective, but I think he needs to step up and beat the 135 champ in order to be in the Goat conversation.

why not add DJ to the poll and see if your opinion is shared instead of forcing it on everyone?

voted aldo because of the god like TDD

Totally agree with you man. Jones could have become the clear number 1 but, Jones gonna Jones yanno

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Even if Jones was actually mediocre, he is worlds better than the current 205 division. The space between him and his competition would have put him on the GOAT list alone, performances completely ignored.

Roy Nelson..

ka4spf.jpg

Now this is a good question... All of them are legit. Might lean toward Fedor... he did go undefeated fighting the top heavyweights in the world for years. Finished win knockouts and submissions. But you can make a case for each. Just an MMA opinion.

Even if Jones was actually mediocre, he is worlds better than the current 205 division. The space between him and his competition would have put him on the GOAT list alone, performances completely ignored.

True, lhw and hw are fucking graveyards and it aint getting better.

Imo it's a toss up between Jones and GSP, but I'm going to have to give the edge GSP. Mighty Mouse has an argument to be on that list too. It's subjective, but I think he needs to step up and beat the 135 champ in order to be in the Goat conversation.

I disagree with yu. DJ deserves to be on that list period.

But IMO GSP is the most well rounded....

...though I do give a nod to Fedor.
He fought Nog on the ground.
He stood up against Cro Cop.

He fights at his opponent's strength whereas GSP would do the absolute opposite.

Does anyone else feel like their definition of "well-rounded" is different than everyone elses?

Toss up between GSP & Jones, voted GSP (extra points for cleanliness).

I voted Fedor Emilanenko, between the years 2002-2007 i have never seen a more skilled fighter anywhere in MMA history

Back