Out of Africa DEBUNKED?: "First humans came out from the Balkans" (NEW EVIDENCE)

True Caucasians (by that i mean people from Caucasus not the retarded western name for White people) is the most Neanderthal looking people i know. Protruding eyebrows, short forehead, short legs, stocky as fuck... its all there.

Caucasian/caucasoid is a fine term. Definitely more clear and scientifically valuable than 'white' (see all of the "slavs/irish aint white!" threads on this forum).

I can't say I've noticed people from the Caucasus region looking much different from neighboring regions though.

1203147209_4498.jpg

Hairy yes but they're located between northern euro and middle eastern populations so that's a given

Sure, if you don't understand that evolution doesn't always work on the principle of "better". Just because you came after a certain population doesn't mean you're more advanced than them, that's not how it works.

i.e. The Snake, it use to have good legs then it evolved to a slithering Worm thing.

Pretty scary maybe humans are evolving to be less intelligent we are fucked!!!

Caucasian/caucasoid is a fine term. Definitely more clear and scientifically valuable than 'white' (see all of the "slavs/irish aint white!" threads on this forum).

I can't say I've noticed people from the Caucasus region looking much different from neighboring regions though.

1203147209_4498.jpg

Hairy yes but they're located between northern euro and middle eastern populations so that's a given
"Caucasian" is a confusing term. While most people just consider it a synonym for White, use of the term causes confusion when one starts talking about people from the Caucasian linguistic group and Caucasus. I use Caucasoid since it doesn't have this confusion, and the suffix "oid" is also shared by other commonly accepted racial groupings .

Caucasian/caucasoid is a fine term. Definitely more clear and scientifically valuable than 'white'.

1203147209_4498.jpg

Term Caucasian only makes sense if you got no Caucasians in your country, for me as a Russian calling white people for Caucasian sounds so fucking idiotic it hurts. :)

Also i guess you haven't seen many Caucasians then. Short forehead alone (which is very common in Caucasus) already makes them look more Neanderthal then your average white guy.

Great.

As though people from the Balkans weren't already drunk with undeserved pride.
Yeah lots of Nationalism there, not surprising considering their local conflicts and history.

Albanian nationalists do have a penchant for claiming they are Illyrians. I don't know how true the claim is.

That's not how it works though. No modern human race, neither blacks nor whites, even vaguely resemble the first transitional 'humans'. It's a debate over the geographical location of common ancestors who resembled chimpanzees.

Modern white humans did not evolve from modern black humans under any circumstances in any major model. It's not a thing.

The Khoisan in East Africa are the descendants of some of the earliest human groups. While they're not the typical West African black people, they're much closer to that than anything else.

Modern white humans are the descendants of Middle Easterners (that's another that completely destroys them) that migrated to Europe, and these are in turn descendants of East Africans.

We have a pretty good idea about what the first humans looked like and they were much closer to modern-day blacks than whites. And they undoubtedly were "African." But it absolutely tortures certain whites to admit this.

It's that exactly what they do? And black supremacists claim white people are a cave people perversion of real humanity.

Most sane people just ignore both sides and realize the Asian master race will lord over both of you in the near future.

Interestingly enough, I remember reading about Chinese scientists claiming that the OOA theory was bunk and that a certain branch of humans had evolved independently in east Asia. Basically another attempt at distancing themselves from Africa.

Don't think it got much traction but interesting that they brought it up.

Term Caucasian only makes sense if you got no Caucasians in your country, for me as a Russian calling white people for Caucasian sounds so fucking idiotic it hurts. :)

Also i guess you haven't seen many Caucasians then. Short forehead alone (which is very common in Caucasus) already makes them look more Neanderthal then your average white guy.

Fun fact: the term "Caucasian" was popularized in the US as a sort of white race unifier.

Prior, the Germans, Anglos, Nordics, Slavics, Italians, and all other sorts of European groups were kinda seen as separate "races." Not completely separate as between whites and blacks but kinda sub-races.

In an attempt to unify all these groups, the word "Caucasian" was adopted as a signifier that the Caucasus region was sort of the cradle of white people. From there, all or most barriers were erased and it was one big happy family. This happened after slavery was abolished and black people started intermingling. Some unity was needed ASAP.

Fun fact: the term "Caucasian" was popularized in the US as a sort of white race unifier.

Prior, the Germans, Anglos, Nordics, Slavics, Italians, and all other sorts of European groups were kinda seen as separate "races." Not completely separate as between whites and blacks but kinda sub-races.

In an attempt to unify all these groups, the word "Caucasian" was adopted as a signifier that the Caucasus region was sort of the cradle of white people. From there, all or most barriers were erased and it was one big happy family. This happened after slavery was abolished and black people started intermingling. Some unity was needed ASAP.

Another funny fact:

In the late 1800s or early 1900s, a court case was brought against a Finnish national who wanted to become a naturalized US citizen. At the time US naturalization was only open to Whites and the prosecution claimed that Finns being Finno-Ugric speakers can't be White. In the end the court ruled that the Finn was White because what Asiatic (East Asian) ancestry they had, it was a long time ago and so was only a minor component of their ancestry.

Finland has the highest % of blonde/blonde blue-eyed people of any country. Other than linguistics, the Finnish male lineage is very different from most other Europeans.

Another funny fact:

In the late 1800s or early 1900s, a court case was brought against a Finnish national who wanted to become a naturalized US citizen. At the time US naturalization was only open to Whites and the prosecution claimed that Finns being Finno-Ugric speakers can't be White. In the end the court ruled that the Finn was White because what Asiatic (East Asian) ancestry they had, it was a long time ago and so was only a minor component of their ancestry.

Finland has the highest % of blonde/blonde blue-eyed people of any country. Other than linguistics, the Finnish male lineage is very different from most other Europeans.

The fun facts continue:

I remember reading about a court case somewhere in the Deep South where a Sicilian was trying to marry an Anglo and they had to let the courts decided whether the former was white. If she wasn't, it would violate the anti-miscegenation laws.

In the end they did find her to be white but the fact that they had to take it to court is pretty hilarious. And this was like the 1920s or 30s so not TOO far back.

Hispanics used to be counted as White, until the Hispanic category was invented during the Nixon Administration .

So when people on the right speak of how much the White % has dropped over the past few decades, they might not be aware of the above fact.

TS does not know what the word "debunked" means. Adding to our understanding does not make the ideas that came before "bunk." Doesn't change the evidence, or the validity of the interpretation in its time. And further, this is a very small amount of evidence that people are reading way too much into. It's just as likely that this pushes some dates around, rather than redrawing the family tree.

It should be appreciated for what it is, not interpreted in favor of white supremacy.

You mean to tell me that people who made these extra ordinary claims about shit going on millions of years ago based on jaw bones were wrong? I'm shocked.

Who wants to bet this latest revelation will one day show to be false as well?

My knowledge of evolution is very limited but as i understand the notion that we all came from Africa is pretty racist, since it would mean that white people evolved from black people. :D

that's not how evolution works.

things that you evolve from stop existing because they have evolved.

Another funny fact:

I assume that applies to Hungarians too and I had ancestors from Hungary coming to the US around that time. Hungary is a place that is quite different than surrounding countries too. Like somebody picked up the country and put it in the wrong area. Like Israel or something. lol.

Back