Out of Africa DEBUNKED?: "First humans came out from the Balkans" (NEW EVIDENCE)

My knowledge of evolution is very limited but as i understand the notion that we all came from Africa is pretty racist, since it would mean that white people evolved from black people. :D

And that's exactly what absolutely consumes white nationalists.

Kinda misguided, imo. They could easily just accept that fact but claim that they're a more evolved version of human and that Africans stayed more primitive. That way they keep their supremacy fantasy while not seeming like complete crackpots that deny a very plausible explanation.

But these aren't the brightest people.

Why would white supremacists (or black supremacists) care about this though?

The first human was basically a wild ape regardless of the continent.

When they talk about out of africa/out of europe they aren't even talking geico caveman level. They're talking about a transitional feral ape.
That's a pretty accurate description of society today, for the most part.

Kinda misguided, imo. They could easily just accept that fact but claim that they're a more evolved version of human and that Africans stayed more primitive. That way they keep their supremacy fantasy while not seeming like complete crackpots that deny a very plausible explanation.

It's that exactly what they do? And black supremacists claim white people are a cave people perversion of real humanity.

Most sane people just ignore both sides and realize the Asian master race will lord over both of you in the near future.

Why would white supremacists (or black supremacists) care about this though?

The first human was basically a wild ape regardless of the continent.

When they talk about out of africa/out of europe they aren't even talking geico caveman level. They're talking about a transitional feral ape.
Most people including White supremacist posters wrongly conclude that the theory of evolution claims Whites(Caucasoids) came from Blacks(Negroids).

This latest news matters a lot to White supremacists ; Stormfront and Amren both were quick to feature this. There are posters in both, more so Stormfront, happy with this news with some saying 'they-told-you-so'. But both sites do have a few posters exhibiting caution also. They care about this because it means they don't have origins in Africa ; which they very much love to be true.

Chinese state supported scientists used to claim multi-regonalism , because they (Chinese) think they are better than everyone else. When Chinese scientists come with a paper/claim supporting multi-regionalism, the folks at Stormfront lapped it up as the truth. They would say that China is not hindered by Marxist, Liberal, PC ,Jewish influence so they can report the 'truth'. But over the past few years even the Chinese have tempered their support for multi-regionalism.

Yahoo comments section also has quite a few White supremacists happy about this.

Going off on a tangent :
It is S.O.P. for White supremacists (in general) to disavow any archaeological and anthropological news that upsets their sympathies by claiming it is just propaganda , conspiracy and lies by the liberal, marxist and Jewish media and academia. Yet this new paper is from academia and has been prominently featured by the MSM , and indeed some of the MSM even have headlines claiming OOA has been debunked.

It has been quite popular for the posters at Stormfront to claim the media , academia and government is covering up the 'truth' on Kennewick Man, yet if that were the case they would never have heard about Kennewick Man from Academia and the media.

-
John Hawks cautions jumping to conclusions based on 1 mandible and upper molar.

http://johnhawks.net/weblog/fossils/miocene/graecopithecus/graecopithecus-fuss-2017.html

Last edited:

That's not how it works though. No modern human race, neither blacks nor whites, even vaguely resemble the first transitional 'humans'. It's a debate over the geographical location of common ancestors who resembled chimpanzees.

Modern white humans did not evolve from modern black humans under any circumstances in any major model. It's not a thing.

We all came from the same planet, so I don't really care where we first appeared, though it will still take quite a bit longer to find exactly where we first started out.

Did we???

Ancient-Aliens.jpg

Most people including White supremacist posters wrongly conclude that the theory of evolution claims Whites(Caucasoids) came from Blacks(Negroids).

I wonder where/how that myth began and who would keep spreading it?

It's more insulting to blacks since it would imply they're 1927 Model Ts and whites are 2017 Bugattis but I guess the fact that it disgusts white supremacists keeps it in spiteful Afrocentric circulation. Funny.

It's more insulting to blacks since it would imply they're 1927 Model Ts and whites are 2017 Bugattis but I guess the fact that it disgusts white supremacists keeps it in spiteful Afrocentric circulation. Funny.

Sure, if you don't understand that evolution doesn't always work on the principle of "better". Just because you came after a certain population doesn't mean you're more advanced than them, that's not how it works.

It's an interesting find but does it really do anything to Debunk Out of Africa or just add another layer to the story.

I thought Out Of Africa was just the theory of Erectus leaving Africa and breaking off into Neanderthal and Denisovans followed by a later wave of Sapiens leaving Africa and settling in the rest of the world.

Based on this new information I would think it just means that the ancestor to Habilis came about in Europe and migrated down to Africa before Out Of Africa.

That's my take. This doesn't really touch the actual content of either the Out of Africa or Multiregional theories as it's addressing events much earlier than either theory deal with. That said, it does call into question the appropriateness of the name "Out of Africa". I think you could probably scrap that name and leave the bulk of the theory intact if you were so inclined.

Its not a study. It's a scientific discovery. And it predates the previous earliest early human ancestor remains

Yup, and that scientific discovery simply means that there were hominids in the Balkans millions of years ago, that changes nothing.

Either these hominids moved back to Africa and then out to the world, or simply it means these hominids were extinct by the time modern humans came.

Sure, if you don't understand that evolution doesn't always work on the principle of "better". Just because you came after a certain population doesn't mean you're more advanced than them, that's not how it works.

But they not come out of that population. Out-of-Africa does not mean that modern African people existed at the dawn of human evolution or were the missing links.

The implication is that a transitional precursor to modern human ethnic groups existed in Africa and that after millennia of separation they evolved into modern human racial groups -- simultaneously.

No such theory as white people "coming from" black people even exists in academia. It's a layman misconception.

Yup, and that scientific discovery simply means that there were hominids in the Balkans millions of years ago, that changes nothing.

Either these hominids moved back to Africa and then out to the world, or simply it means these hominids were extinct by the time modern humans came.

The issue, is that these remains predate the earliest fossil records of early humans in africa. So how do you reconcile that with what you just said?

But they not come out of that population. That is not what Out-of-Africa theory means.

The implication is that a transitional precursor to modern human ethnic groups existed in Africa and that after millennia of separation they evolved into modern human racial groups -- simultaneously.

No such theory as white people "coming from" black people even exists in academia. It's a layman misconception.

I'm well aware of that. But even if they evolved separately, you can only speak as to the degree of adaptation to their environment, not a 1:1 comparison of which is "better".

It's a failure on multiple levels, not just with OOA.

The issue, is that these remains predate the earliest fossil records of early humans in africa. So how do you reconcile that with what you just said?

How does it contradicts it?

Another funny story:
For most of our life, in media and academia : Neanderthals were portrayed as primitive, unevolved, backward cousins to humans. So when news broke some years back that sub-Saharan Africans were the only anatomically modern Humans not to possess Neanderthal DNA, meaning they were 'pure' humans , the White Supermacists immediately changed their outlook on Neanderthals and started lauding their Neanderthal DNA as something to be proud of and it could be reason Blacks were mentally inferior. Heck some were even claiming that Whites had the most Neanderthal DNA, more than Asians and others.

Some Sub-Saharan Africans do have Neanderthal admixture, it's just less than Eurassians.

Another funny story:
For most of our life, in media and academia : Neanderthals were portrayed as primitive, unevolved, backward cousins to humans. So when news broke some years back that sub-Saharan Africans were the only anatomically modern Humans not to possess Neanderthal DNA, meaning they were 'pure' humans , the White Supermacists immediately changed their outlook on Neanderthals and started lauding their Neanderthal DNA as something to be proud of and it could be reason Blacks were mentally inferior. Heck some were even claiming that Whites had the most Neanderthal DNA, more than Asians and others.

Some Sub-Saharan Africans do have Neanderthal admixture, it's just less than Eurassians.

I am pretty sure i heard black supremacists say that whites are lesser humans because they are Neanderthals or something like that. It goes both ways it seems.

It's not an Afrocentrist or Black created perception. It is found on right leaning websites and forums and a myth that is held by people in general.

On my first tour of Iraq in 2004 we had the Georgian army stationed on the same base and those dudes looked like straight up Neanderthals.

True Caucasians (by that i mean people from Caucasus not the retarded western name for White people) is the most Neanderthal looking people i know. Protruding eyebrows, short forehead, short legs, stocky as fuck... its all there.

Exactly I used to lurk Stormfront and they are really full of themselves one guy there is claiming that he is smarter than a lot of people in the world just because he is white.

That type of overconfidence will be their undoing as they will underestimate their potential enemies from other races.

Back