Out of 500M $ fight, what is enough?

TMAN29

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I've seen a lot of sherdogers say conor will be forced to take whatever the ufc gives him.... I disagree.

Also that he will retire after this if he makes enough.... again this is only true if he makes more than the 25-30 % of ufc cut I've seen on here.

On the undisputed Shandon puts out 5M ppv buys at $100 a pop. Just going on the numbers that's a $500 million dollar fight. Says Floyd camp would probably win out on percentages 60-40 as well.

Numbers breakdown based on the numbers discussed both on here and the undisputed.

Ufc- 140M
CONOR-60M
Floyd camp-300M

Why would conor take this cut.... he'd obviously be screwed at a bit more than 10% of total ppv money. Also $60 million wouldn't be enough for him to ride into the sunset anyways adjusted for what he makes currently plus taxes. ADD ON.... Maybe at 120M

Last edited:
That fight will make a billion according to experts. You are leave off advertising, what MGM will pay, gate, showtime rights, etc

You really think this fight would outdraw Mayweather vs. Pacquiao?

Easy two of the biggest hype men in sports?

Wont be getting a ppv buy from me.Also fuck Shannon and that other douche.They dont even know wtf they are talking about.

Conor should be happy losing with this much money on the line!

lol - All this to see Conor get KO'd within 3 rounds

In terms of UFC/Conor, that is horrific. It should be:

UFC - $60m
Conor - $140m
Agreed. But we both know that won't happen.... how but 50/50 and 100 a piece though. That's only way its worth it imo

lol - All this to see Conor get KO'd within 3 rounds
Maybe just because of the difference in skills. But like skip said conor has 20 pounds, 12 yrs and hits like a MAC TRUCK. He might have a chance.... 25% maybe

You really think this fight would outdraw Mayweather vs. Pacquiao?
Maybe. Just because casuals bring the ppvs. And casuals love conor... also the white vs black superhero thing and boxing being huge with black people.

That fight will make a billion according to experts. You are leave off advertising, what MGM will pay, gate, showtime rights, etc
Not counting all that as that typically only helps promoters, so in this case not conor. But you just made more of my point on why he wouldn't take 30%

I said from the beginning this fight would happen because from floyd, dana, and even conor (getting badly beat up) standpoint this was easy money. Let the trashtalkers sell the fight knowing that floyd is expected to win easily but make 100''s of millions each anyway.

Maybe just because of the difference in skills. But like skip said conor has 20 pounds, 12 yrs and hits like a MAC TRUCK. He might have a chance.... 25% maybe

He does not have the speed or footwork to touch Floyd

I've seen a lot of sherdogers say condor will be forcedoing to take what ever the ufc gives him.... I disagree.

Also that he will retire after this if he makes enough.... agan this is only true if he makes more than the 25-30 % of ufc cut I've seen on here.

On the undisputed Shandon puts out 5M ppv buys at $100 a pop. Just going on the numbers that's a $500 million dollar fight. Says Floyd camp would probably win out on percentages 60-40 as well.

Numbers breakdown based on the numbers discussed both on here and the undisputed.

Ufc- 140M
CONOR-60M
Floyd camp-300M

Why would conor take this cut.... he'd obviously be screwed at a bit more than 10% of total ppv money. Also $60 million wouldn't be enough for him to ride into the sunset anyways adjusted for what he makes currently plus taxes.

Ppv cable companies keep 50% from what I understand so if they did gross $500 million off the ppv alone cable companies get $250M and other $250 mil gets split between Mayweather/The goat/ufc

Back