Out of 42 top economists, only 1 believes that Trump's tax policy will improve the economy

Remember when people on the right were fiscally conservative .....I miss those days , it provided a needed balance imo

I had that idea for ages too.
Now I wonder if it was ever true cause it certainly isn't true anymore.

So 42 establishment economists and 1 brave, renegade economic nationalist who's not in the pocket of the globalists.

Sounds about right.
Actually the one dissident didn't say it was good either lol, he said it could help the GDP a little but would blow up the debt.

Thanks for the reply.

It just seems to me that all this bill is accomplishing is essentially admitting so called "conservative" economic policy is mostly a bunch of smoke and mirrors. Most GOP members of congress have no real interest in controlling spending or addressing the debt, and even if some people do hold some deeply held fiscally conservative beliefs and care about those issues it seems that those things really don't matter in terms of the health of the economy, and actually addressing them would probably hurt the people in this country rather than help them.

You mention "You don't cut taxes when the country doesn't need stimulus." If i recall that's pretty much Keynesian economics 101. Cut taxes and spend liberally during a recession and raise taxes when times are good. Its hard to be fiscally conservative when almost every economist and person who looks critically at economic policy pretty much has to admit that what is generally considered fiscally liberal is the proper solution to the problem and the fiscally conservative measures are not necessary or even harmful. (Not that Keynesian style policy is exclusively fiscally liberal but i would say the ideas are expressed more through the US's liberal policy)

No disagreement really. As one article put it, we're getting these tax cuts because the GOP has wanted them for years...not because there's any economic reason to do so now.

Which is pretty much as close as you can get to saying that we're not governing by what's best for the nation in the present or the future. We're governing by what we didn't get to do in the past, who cares if circumstances have changed. It's a failure that the GOP has been repeating over and over again. This is more and more clear every time they hold up the economic policy of a President who governed 30 years ago as the path for the future. :(

Out of 42 top economists, only 1 believes the GOP tax bills would help the economy
But all of them think it will increase the debt.

Here is the link to the survey:
http://www.igmchicago.org/surveys/tax-reform-2

Maybe one of the #MAGA brosephs in here can explain how Trump is such a wonderful and caring "man of the people".

PROLOGUE: LOL then 42 out of 42 of the "top economists" believe that mass islamic refugee immigration will be economically beneficial!!!!

Wow, Madmick, if this does not convince us to listen to these guys nothing will!

Main Body:

Again, what is the Tapology of these guys? Where can I find out the VERIFIABLE record of their economic predictions being true???

Why are they "the top 42 economists"????
Why is Thomas Sowell not on there, besides there seems to be zero black opinion on the matter??? Not calling it a racist survey at all.

Did you even bother going to the link and from the link seeing who these "experts" were and their creds????
I did and they all seem like ideologue leftists

EXAMPLES:
MLRP_6naqb8aYFRjzjRa.jpg

Christopher Udry
Yale
Chair of the Council on African Studies (Yale University; 1999–02, 2005–06)
Refugees in Germany
The influx of refugees into Germany beginning in the summer of 2015 will generate net economic benefits for German citizens over the succeeding decade.

Agree

Lol, chair of a neo-marxist field...no not an ideologue. Sorry, I will pass on the MC Serch of economics
n24xrgvtk27uk7cjowrz.jpg

MLRP_6KXDwJbOJpTLFSk.jpg

Judith Chevalier
Yale

Refugees in Germany
The influx of refugees into Germany beginning in the summer of 2015 will generate net economic benefits for German citizens over the succeeding decade.

Agree

Fucking LULZ!!!!

MLRP_4YOoECqyElPHztq.jpg

Joseph Altonji
Yale
Refugees in Germany

Agree

Final Conclusion:
The only thing these old dried crackers are good for is to dip in steaming hot soup, devour, and crap out in a truck stop bathroom stall with a hole in the side waist high.

Last edited:
Damn, beat me to it.

But yeah, the Cultural Marxisms are clearly at play here. All of these economists are surely affiliated with some university. And everyone knows about academia's outrageous liberal biases.

or they can just do basic math.

spend more than you take in....not good. i know i know we're giving the job creators lots of money. maybe theyll create a lot more jobs now lol. shoe shiners and such.

PROLOGUE: LOL then 42 out of 42 of the "top economists" believe that mass islamic refugee immigration will be economically beneficial!!!!

Wow, Madmick, if this does not convince us to listen to these guys nothing will!

Main Body:

Again, what is the Tapology of these guys? Where can I find out their RECORDED AND VERIFIABLE record of their economic predictions being true???

Why are the "the top 42 economists"????
Why is Thomas Sowell not on there, besides there seems to be zero black opinion on the matter???

Did you even bother going to the link and from the link seeing who these "experts" were and their creds????
I did and they all seem like ideologue leftists

EXAMPLES:
MLRP_6naqb8aYFRjzjRa.jpg

Christopher Udry
Yale
Chair of the Council on African Studies (Yale University; 1999–02, 2005–06)
Refugees in Germany

Agree

Lol, chair of a neo-marxist field...no not an ideologue. Sorry, I will pass on the MC Serch of economics
n24xrgvtk27uk7cjowrz.jpg

MLRP_6KXDwJbOJpTLFSk.jpg

Judith Chevalier
Yale

Refugees in Germany

Agree

Fucking LULZ!!!!

MLRP_4YOoECqyElPHztq.jpg

Joseph Altonji
Yale
Refugees in Germany

Agree

Final Conclusion:
The only thing these old dried crackers are good for is to dip in steaming hot soup, devour, and crap out in a truck stop bathroom stall with a hole in the side waist high.

Shit is it 2025 already?

Shit is it 2025 already?

Shit, it is 2017, the employment rate of the refugees is under 5%. What are the results so far? Stunning? Be less stupid. Oh, right, you are an ideologue. Got it.

MLRP_6KXDwJbOJpTLFSk.jpg

Judith Chevalier
Yale

Refugees in Germany

Agree

Fucking LULZ!!!!

MLRP_4YOoECqyElPHztq.jpg

Joseph Altonji
Yale
Refugees in Germany

Agree

they right. you wrong.

HeavierBurden.jpg

solutions to the above problem are:

1. immigration
2. pro-natal government policies. these dont often work, historically speaking. hitler got it to work with "baby factories" one time, and mao did well with his cultural revolution. other than that idk.

they right. you wrong.

HeavierBurden.jpg

solutions to the above problem are:

1. immigration
2. pro-natal government policies. these dont often work, historically speaking. hitler got it to work with "baby factories" one time, and mao did well with his cultural revolution. other than that idk.

That chart does not prove them right or wrong. Lol.
"net economic benefits for German citizens"

Or you tell me how exactly your shart, er, I mean chart demonstrates this???? Ready to laugh because I know your intellectual ability. It is limited to posting an infographic (an irrelevant infographic at that)

That chart does not prove them right or wrong. Lol.

sure it does.

most developed countries in the world will be experiencing zero population growth soon, and some are already. many are projected by 2050 to actually be going in reverse, due to a non-existant crude birth rate.

so

you can somehow convince your own people to make more babies to prop up the economy. or you can allow immigration. it really is that simple.

sure it does.

most developed countries in the world will be experiencing zero population growth soon, and some are already. many are projected by 2050 to actually be going in reverse, due to a non-existant crude birth rate.

so

you can somehow convince your own people to make more babies to prop up the economy. or you can allow immigration. it really is that simple.

Again, you have to tie adding population directly to "net economic benefits for German citizens". Especially when 95% of the refugees are on the dole.

More than yelling about germans to have babies, you should be harping on getting Islamic refugees to contribute to the economy of germany in a positive way AT ALL.

Thats unfair. They had to base their case on the idea Trump would do what he said he would.

China currency manipulator was a terrible idea.
Locking up Hilary.
Repeal obamacare care.
Build wall.
Bring back coal

The trillion infrastructure and middle class focused tax cuts were pretty widely loved though.

If trump actually enacted the laughably bad policy he ran on it would have been profoundly negative for the economy.

And btw no idea what they said.

Stopped reading at locked up Hillary. That would have zero economic effect.

That being said, today I'm thankful the butthurt is still so immense on the left.

Again, you have to tie adding population directly to "net economic benefits for German citizens". Especially when 95% of them are on the dole.

ok

lets try this with a different graphic. keep in mind that every developed country is shaping up this way, or is this way already. do you not see the looming disaster?

population-structures-1-728.jpg

ok

lets try this with a different graphic. keep in mind that every developed country is shaping up this way, or is this way already. do you not see the looming disaster?

Again, this is about Germany and the Islamic refugees. Again you have nothing but infographics that do not prove anything other than population numbers. Population numbers do not directly tie into the economy in a static way. Otherwise, why not just import as many people as you can get as fast as you can???

Again, you have to tie adding population directly to "net economic benefits for German citizens". Especially when 95% of the refugees are on the dole.

More than yelling about germans to have babies, you should be harping on getting Islamic refugees to contribute to the economy of germany in a positive way AT ALL.

SHOW ANY PROOF OF ECONOMIC GAIN TO GERMANY DIRECTLY RELATED TO THE INFLUX OF ISLAMIC REFUGEES

Again, this is about Germany and the Islamic refugees. Again you have nothing but infographics that do not prove anything other than population numbers. Population numbers do not directly tie into the economy in a static way. Otherwise, why not just import as many people as you can get as fast as you can???

so

youre saying that having more old people than you have of working age will have no effect on the economy? those are just graphics and such that mean nothing?

i guess we're done here. carry on.

so

youre saying that having more old people than you have of working age will have no effect on the economy? those are just graphics and such that mean nothing?

i guess we're done here. carry on.

Again, the question was: "The influx of refugees into Germany beginning in the summer of 2015 will generate net economic benefits for German citizens over the succeeding decade."

Right, so you have ZERO evidence and finally gave up. Got it. Just as I said. Economics is not merely a function of your population. I mean, why isn't Pakistan ahead of the USA in economic production??? Look at how many more people they have than us.

Now, go on and post your worthless infographics to someone intellectually on your level.
hqdefault.jpg

ok

You're missing the point here.

You're assuming that he's drawing a connection between the falling birth rates and shrinking workforce relative to an aging population and the long term economic burden that will fall on the working population in the future. You're also assuming that he's paying any attention to the economics of financing the current system and what happens when they can no longer do so at future population levels. Lastly, you forget that he's probably assuming that almost none of the immigrants/refugees will assimilate into the population and meaningfully contribute to the tax base over the next 10 years.

Again, the question was: "The influx of refugees into Germany beginning in the summer of 2015 will generate net economic benefits for German citizens over the succeeding decade."

Right, so you have ZERO evidence and finally gave up. Got it. Just as I said. Economics is not merely a function of your population. I mean, why isn't Pakistan ahead of the USA in economic production??? Look at how many more people they have than us.

Now, go on and post your worthless infographics to someone intellectually on your level.
hqdefault.jpg

are you trolling or really this dumb?

refugees are often working age people. they can fill jobs. they can maintain tax revenue for the nation. such tax revenues can maintain elderly programs like medicare. if youd rather not have immigrants there/here doing that, then youd better start making more babies....FAST. what is so difficult to understand about this?

Back