Out of 42 top economists, only 1 believes that Trump's tax policy will improve the economy

Look, the first broseph to show up didn't even read the survey before impugning it.

#MAGA one moron at a time.
Real men take action. Reading is for sissies and spinsters.

42?
I would like to hear from REAL economists working in the real world.

Lol.

You really expect they will say anything different?

(BTW, many top economists ARE professors or heads of departments. It is one of the more sought after positions in the field.)

Lol.

You really expect they will say anything different?

(BTW, many top economists ARE professors or heads of departments. It is one of the more sought after positions in the field.)
I'd also guess they have plenty of work experience. I'm making an assumption here, but it would be weird if professors from these institutions didn't considering my own professors did.

these-smug-pilots-have-lost-touch-with-regular-passengers-like-10587251.png
This is an amazingly accurate comparison of how Führer Trump came to power.

Top 42 economists? Or top 42 Marxist economists?

Of those 42, 41 are bitches from Soros and from fake news league.
tumblr_mm6cnzLf2o1s4y2zbo1_400.gif

@Madmick or @panamaican what is the difference between this tax plan and a tax plan that would have been proposed under a Jeb Bush or Marco Rubio presidencies? I imagine since legislation is written by Congress, and that Congress would have the same general makeup under say a Bush presidency they would all be roughly similar. I haven't heard that Trump has exhorted some sort of undue influence on members of Congress to shape this bill in his own image, so far it appears Trump pretty much just pushes whatever Paul Ryan shows him. It looks like the pretty standard "moderate" conservative tax plan we could expect under any Republican presidency.

Thus, isn't the failing in the GOP tax bill as described by these economists not Trump's limited input but that the current moderate conservative tax doctrine is inherently damaging to the economy?

I fail to see how Trump uniquely impacted this bill which makes it a bad choice, but another Republican president would have been able to use his "influence" to convince Paul Ryan and friends to draft something that similarly follows party doctrine, but isn't damaging.

Seems to me you can't be conservative and think this bill is somehow uniquely terrible considering its what is to be expected from pretty much any conservative administration.
Lot of truth to this. Republicans are bad on tax policy, not just Trump. I have no doubt a Romney type would pass and equally regressive and bad tax plan. And republicans down the line hate the individual mandate.

Top 42 economists? Or top 42 Marxist economists?

It's a University of Chicago survey, are you suggesting you think University of Chicago economics leans marxist? If you do, you know nothing about the University of Chicago economics, and if you know nothing about University of Chicago economics, then we can safely assume you know nothing about economics.

How can you tell he is flying towards a mountain? for what reason? and how do you know he is packing parachutes when you cant parachute from a commercial plane anyway?

db cooper did it. thats small potatoes

The Trump Bump:

remove inheritance tax

remove governmental oversight of business malpractice

remove pollution regulatory enforcement

ask, "why isn't bribery legal for foreign investment?" and act on it

Do we have to go on?

You get a tax cut next year but you lose Medicare, Medicaid, and we're working on cutting the balls off of Social Security.

Next on the docket? legalize child labor and indentured servitude, sell off any remaining protected wild areas, kill OT pay, remove national holidays and on and on until we get into that comfort zone of uneducated working stiffs with no prospect or hope for a decent life or retirement yet no perceivable alternatives for survival.

Now that's MAGA!

Back