Our guy Peteyandjia lawyers Helwani

Yeah lets make more threads about the guy. Good job ts.

xrfh2.jpg

He got triggered by a German using a musical theme about a German hero?

Just because he associated it with Jews.

This fucking guy.

What a fucking moron this Helwani guy is. He should stay in his lane and out of business that have nothing to do with him. Typical leftist militant moron, always trying to control other's life by pretending to be offended by something.

Schindler was like Konour. He was doing it for the money, not only out of good will.

Petey dropping that mitzvah on Ariel like what what

<36>Ariel got beta'd by a Sherdogger. I know that isn't hard to do, but fuck that just made my Friday so much better.

Sadly in this era, there are people that watch/read just so they can find things to be e-irate about.
People make a mistake or use wording that might not be perfect & they get maligned.
SJW is an issue
I agree not every negative is attached to it, but bringing up that Ariel comes across like one is valid.

I get all that. On the other hand, this is just Helwani's opinion, and he doesn't exactly have a history of SJWing (?), so the massive triggering, circlejerk happening in this thread is more of a story to me than Helwani's comment.

For the record, I am a big Ariel fan. He has given us thousands of hours of free content, for more than a decade, and continues to. His interviews have added tons of enjoyment to following MMA, for a LOT of fans, and for me personally. This is just an issue I disagree with him on. It's one that a lot of Jews (and non-Jews) have an extra-sensitive button about, which is understandable to a degree, but ultimately, what matters is context. If someone was using the song flippantly, or to make a mockery, that would be one thing; but this is clearly the opposite of that. The skater used the song out of reverence, and in honor. I don't see any problem with it. If anything, I think people like Ariel should be happy that the life & story of Oskar Schindler continues to be spread through the years to new generations via the arts. More people should know about it. It's a great story.

Oh, apparently the skated using it as her song is jewish

So ariels way off base

This was brought up by some femininists and Ariel hopped on the SJW train. You can be sure he did not watch figure skating.

As a german I am taking these eternal dumb comments quite personal being portrayed as we are all some Nazi animals who should not use such songs.

But this shows very good what feminism and all these SJWs are about nowadays. Attacking people who dont fight back and have done nothing wrong while ignoring all of societies relevant problems. The ideal world of a SJW is Gulag for everyone not agreing with their doctrine.
It’s even worse then you think.

I’m American most of the rhetoric comes from here.

So do they (triggered people) think the girl wanted to show the world how she is a nazi and wants jews dead?
Most likely she thought the tune was nice and it fit her skating routine. Drama for nothing.

helwani did nazi that coming

Back