Our guy Peteyandjia lawyers Helwani

The fuck does this have to do with mma, move to war room or one of those other dumbass sub forums where the no lifers hang out

Being put back in your place by a sherdogger and by Petey of all... it doesn't get any more beta than that

Helwani watching figure skating?

Sounds+about+right+_966d34eddc164f6128947407774e7c75.gif

Response by Petey was almost better than his threads after Mir losses :)

Love a good pruttfis in the morning!

Oddly enough ive never seen ariel react to his buddy conor calling dennis siver a nazi. Just doesnt seem right

What's funny to me is how there is this large segment on sherdog that sees SJWs everywhere and believes that calling them out is some super-powerful affirmation of their manhood. Also, just being a rude asshole - very manly.

Proves what has been said all along, he’s not a real journalist.

What's funny to me is how there is this large segment on sherdog that sees SJWs everywhere and believes that calling them out is some super-powerful affirmation of their manhood. Also, just being a rude asshole - very manly.

You can't avoid that if you use any type of social media.

Sadly in this era, there are people that watch/read just so they can find things to be e-irate about.
People make a mistake or use wording that might not be perfect & they get maligned.
SJW is an issue
I agree not every negative is attached to it, but bringing up that Ariel comes across like one is valid.

The theme of Schindler's list is obviously a sad tune about the atrocities commuted in WW2 rather than about how a hero saves people.
I think what Helwani said is silly but you don't have to be a genius to figure out what he meant.

Nah, it's about a hero in a dark time. Schindler's the focus, Nazi Germany the setting, while the message is help and hope. Pete's right, it's not in bad taste.

Not that Petey is wrong, but his response was clearly an attempt for making a name off of Helwani. All he thinking was to make that convo public ASAP

Kinda snake-ish

Last edited:

As you should.

Not that Petey is wrong, but his response was clearly an attempt for making a name off of Helwani. All he thinking was to make that convo public ASAP

Helwani is making a name off of Petey.

Back