Our guy Peteyandjia lawyers Helwani

This is why I don't watch Olympic figure skating.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Awesome. Shut that baby up. Looking for ways to be offended.

This is coming from a self proclaimed SJW

It's so fucked coz how does he know where the music is from if he didn't watch the movie? How did he watch the movie and not know what the fuck it was about? So either he didn't watch the movie or he's retarded. Or both.

Helwani being just another mindless SJW wanting to be triggered by everything. Virtue signalling to everyone about something he's completely ignorant of.

What a total douche bag.

Helwani watching figure skating?

Sounds+about+right+_966d34eddc164f6128947407774e7c75.gif

Response by Petey was almost better than his threads after Mir losses :)

Jaw dropping, did he think Schindler was uniformly hated by the Germans? Or did he miss the ending and think he was leading the Jews into a giant Tom and Jerry mincer?
I'm really not sure where he was going with this but nicely put Petey, well handled.

It's so fucked coz how does he know where the music is from if he didn't watch the movie? How did he watch the movie and not know what the fuck it was about? So either he didn't watch the movie or he's retarded. Or both.

The theme of Schindler's list is obviously a sad tune about the atrocities commuted in WW2 rather than about how a hero saves people.
I think what Helwani said is silly but you don't have to be a genius to figure out what he meant.

The theme of Schindler's list is obviously a sad tune about the atrocities commuted in WW2 rather than about how a hero saves people.
I think what Helwani said is silly but you don't have to be a genius to figure out what he meant.

I mean clearly it's meant to be sad but it's a bit of both. And yeah, you don't have to be a genius to realize he's retarded.

Edit: When you're a "public figure" and a journalist at that, you might want to be a bit clearer with what you say. Otherwise people might think you are either trying to sound deep or trying to get a reaction or something.

Last edited:
Back