Our entire society is built on death

Fedorgasm

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Even though we're using a lot more solar and wind, we are still mostly dependent on fossil fuels.

It ironic that even with all of our technological advances, we're still as much in the circle of life as a lion that depends on death for his food.

Your car is burning your ancestors as fuel.

It freaks me out man

toy dinosaurs are made from fossil fuels which are made from real dinosaurs. . .

Yeah...isn’t it great?

Once we were dead, now i guess we are angels.

Oil is a limited resource. We have between 35 and 50 years of it left based on the 'Klass' model. Cars would have to run on methanol or ethanol.

There is no afterlife and there's no purpose to being alive. Nobody will remember you for long and then you'll be among the faceless dead, and it will be as though you never existed.

So cheer up!

A bit late but...

woah.gif

Life is built on death. We live in houses built by dead men. We consume dead animals to stay alive.

I walked past this mansion tonight.
The_LaLaurie_Mansion-592ac0715f9b585950396d65.jpg

I don't know if you know about it but the LaLaurie Mansion is home to some absolutely horrific acts of torture and murder. I don't believe in ghosts or any of that shit but I had goosebumps looking in the windows.

Since the birth of the Universe, no matter has been created or destroyed, just transformed from one state to another.

The atoms that make up your body were probably whirling around some star before it went nova billions of years ago. Kind of cool to think about.

That's actually cool to think about. It makes everything just seem efficient and purposeful. Like even the dead find their way back into the order of things. The circle of life

Life is built on death. We live in houses built by dead men. We consume dead animals to stay alive.

I walked past this mansion tonight.
The_LaLaurie_Mansion-592ac0715f9b585950396d65.jpg

I don't know if you know about it but the LaLaurie Mansion is home to some absolutely horrific acts of torture and murder. I don't believe in ghosts or any of that shit but I had goosebumps looking in the windows.

I once stayed in a hotel that used to be a prison in the 19th century, still had the hanging post out front.

Not a good night sleep.

.... I'm thinking its more based on creampieing hot chicks.

They told you to stop being a farmer.

They told you to trade in your cows and crops for credit cards.

They told you that they would handle everything.

They told you it would all be fine.

They lied.

I am all for more Nuclear Power Plants. They are as scary anymore. I know Japan is fucked up though.

Back