Other than Jds,who can stop Cain takedown?

Lol I am not even convinced Cain is better than DC.

Also not convinced Cain is or ever was clean.

He's conveniently had 2 fights since USADA came along..... Must be getting harder to recover from injuries now and is 1-1 and gassed in like 4 minutes against Werdum when he was known for being the biggest cardio machine..... I wonder what happened there.

Lol... I missed the rest of this cuteness...

So, you're not convinced Cain is or ever was clean???
It's like throwing shots to the air... It's like saying, I'm not convinced about you being silly or just dumb stupid.

If he hasn't being popped then he's clean... plain and simple kid. Get your USADA bullshit to some Jon's thread...

If you want to discredit Cain for losing to Werdum and for gassing is ok... Is very notable that you quite hate on him, but that doesn't means that Cain is done or that he isn't still able to take Jony to the TD city.

Werdum? Oh wait he was too busy not giving a fuck and exposing cains shitty striking.

What
Werdum....

Because Cain doesn't want to be on the ground with him...

Until he is gassed, rocked and shoots in panic mode and is instantly tapped by Trolldum

CHb1j_MUwAEYaEr.jpg
What a performance by fabricio m shame it always gets discredited by people saying "sea level cain"

Jon Jones and he would beat Cain's ass.

Lol no.

Also Cain doesnt need to take Jones down.

We are talking about a cheating Jones right?
A clean Jones probably loses to top10 HW btw

Lol I am not even convinced Cain is better than DC.

Also not convinced Cain is or ever was clean.

He's conveniently had 2 fights since USADA came along..... Must be getting harder to recover from injuries now and is 1-1 and gassed in like 4 minutes against Werdum when he was known for being the biggest cardio machine..... I wonder what happened there.
He gassed from getting the shit kicked out of him lol

Lol no.

Also Cain doesnt need to take Jones down.

We are talking about a cheating Jones right?
A clean Jones probably loses to top10 HW btw
Oh, you think Cain is clean? Cute. Usada Cain is injured every minute, gassed in 4 min against Werdum and is 1-1.

4 fighters defeated since 2011. Overrated Cain is overrated. I don't even think he is better than DC.

Two completley different fights . Werdum battered him in the clinch and won almost every exchange .

Yeah he got the shit kicked out of him against Congo and preceded to use his cardio to beat him. It magically disappeared.
Lol... weak stuff here. Bringing freaking Congo into this.
I get it son, you don't like Cain. Be cool, be cool...

Fight 1: 0/1
Fight 2: 11/33 (33%)
Fight 3: 2/13 (15%)

Cain's global TD accuracy is 45%.

Junior's global TDD is 80%. Stipe went 1/18 against JDS in their first fight.

Fightmetric is the shit.

Haven't rewatched the JDS-Cain trilogy in ages tho. I try to forget they happened unless we're talking about when corners should throw in the towel.

Jds stop like 11 tds out of 13 in the 3rd fight
http://www.ufc.com/event/UFC166

I think jds wins 4th fight. What screwed him was the takedowns throwing him off. He improved his defense a lot and his strength help but Cain would light him up from takedowns and set up. Jds in pure stand up beats Cain.

Back