other parts of world border dispute. Pakistan India and Armenian Azerbaijan. Any others beside?

Seaside

Caudillo
Banned
Reaction score
The obvious is israel palestine which i think only get so much attention because of dislike of jews for perceive global control. It obvious that certain muslim countries use palestine as battering ram agaisnt Israel.

But here some other major ones. Pakistan and India both nuclear armed 1 muslim vs 1 hindi state.

POK_41214.jpg

China controls Askai Chin but India claims it. And obvious the Kashmir thing large part under Indian control but they claim all including pakistan part. Pakistan claims it to.

This one below is FUCKED! was kept calm in soviet days because of big government and a lot of other stuff. But Stalin fucked it good by never making the areas contiguous the end result is you get this. I sympathise with Armenia here be honest but except Russian support they are losing end. More of world will side with oil rich and Muslim country Azerbaijan. Armenia is landlocked and occupies no prescious area has few friends in region to. Russians may throw armenia under bus to get azerbaijan and other hold out stan countries into eurasian union. who know

Armenia-Azerbaijan-border-ENG-1.jpg

This one interesting. Abkhazia is ethnic minorities and so are Ossetians they are break away region of Georgia and most of them want to join russia as autonomos communities since they too weak be there own country. Georgia does not want this and anti Russians dont want this. And sadly for Georgia (though i not sympathsize with them) they losing battle. Georgia is poor, has few allies, other 5 stan countries and azeris wont back them up, belarus wont, moldova is not turn away. And EU wont risk its energy and stuff for a state that offers little to them. Like Armenia, Georgia just is too weak and has few allies.
_44924174_georgia_v7_466.gif

Russia and eastern europe
China and south east asia

China states the South China Sea belongs to them because it is named after them. I bet they secretly thing all of Asia belongs to them.

I was wondering...why did Pakistan give a part of their Kashmir to China?
It's ridiculous how they claim the whole thing yet they gave some of their territory to China.

Back