OSP serving Volkan some brain damage

that ref was there for decoration purposes only. weak stuff

Volkan = houstan alexander

DC is going to destroy him, and that's exactly why DC is pushing for the fight

Short notice Volkan with no legit camp. He finishes OSP in rematch

That fight was ages ago

Now he learned that when he hits opponents with the Volkan death touch, he doenst need to get hit for 3 rounds

damn osp lost that one? good ref then

That fight was ages ago

Now he learned that when he hits opponents with the Volkan death touch, he doenst need to get hit for 3 rounds
Happened this year as you probably know. Volkan will get destroyed by DC.

that's one of the rare UFC fights I missed live. Never went back to rewatch. I should do so if I ever intend to bet Volkan or pick him to win, seeing as his other fights have been so short.

he's a solid fighter but he doesn't seem to have that championship drive he's too laid back

Was very short notice for Volkan but he already knew how to apply the famous technique invented by Leben of blocking punches with your head to exhaust your opponent

That's alotta damage!

1507508690882.png

that was when he still had some time.

no time left. oezdemir by touch of death.

Volkan was a HW before this fight and was given this fight on short notice, meaning he had to cut a shit ton of weight in a quick amount of time. That's probably why he gassed so quick and lacked his now trademark power.

that ref was there for decoration purposes only. weak stuff

He’s doing exactly what the r f is asking him to do. He’s defending and fighting back and the fight ends and you want the ref to call the outcome?

Back