OSP is a lucky guy.

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ovince is not amazing, but hes solid and still faced great competition throughout the years:

Mousasi, Shogun, Jones, Manuwa, Glover, Bader now Okami...

Hes got some good wins and performances.

Doubt he will be champ but hey... At least hes doing what he wants, making nice money and will have
some stories to tell to his children.

Lucky guy :)

SpecificFinishedAnura-size_restricted.gif

that Skateboard saved OSP's life

idk about that. He doesn't make much money at all.

Prolly will be broke 5 years after fighting with brain damage.

There should a limit to how many irrelevant threads a man can make

idk about that. He doesn't make much money at all.

Prolly will be broke 5 years after fighting with brain damage.
I think he makes in the region of 120k per win and 70k per loss. He's a very active fighter, with usually at least 3 fights a year, so he's making reasonable money for the time being.

Definitely needs to be careful to save what he earns. He also needs to stay employed after he retires from MMA in order to live at a reasonable level.

Even though he smoked my boy Shogun, I don't dislike OSP at all.

Seems like a decent human.

Just a bit bummed out the rematch wont take place..

Are you saying he's lucky because he's black? Don't let T Wood hear about this.

Even though he smoked my boy Shogun, I don't dislike OSP at all.

Seems like a decent human.

Just a bit bummed out the rematch wont take place..
Totally.

And I must say, Yushin Okami is such a random replacement for Shogun here too haha. Who knows maybe Okami still has a little left. Probably nothing for OSP tonight tho.

Totally.

And I must say, Yushin Okami is such a random replacement for Shogun here too haha. Who knows maybe Okami still has a little left. Probably nothing for OSP tonight tho.

Just saw the weigh ins. Okami is huuuuuuuuggge.

This is going to be a fight!

Totally.

He is a fcking WW

EDIT: I haven't seen the weigh ins yet

I met and spoke with OSP in South Carolina back before he had joined Strikeforce. The dude is incredibly humble and nice. I like Okami, but I hope Ovince smashes him.

He will blast okami at this stage in their careers I'll be rooting for the old man tho

Somehow he headlined 5 UFC events including this one.

Yeah he's basically an athlete but couldn't make it in a proper sport
Fair play to him

I remember when he was a up and coming prospect in Strikeforce and saying he could put it all together with his striking....

Still waiting

Back