Oscar tells ESPN that he has begun negotiations for Canelo/Jacobs after GGG 50/50 split.

I'm all for Jacobs vs Canelo (after GGG) but I'll give Canelo props after he signs the contract.
He's still the guy who chose fighting Amir khan rather than his mandatory.
Lol.

Canelo is fighting everyone. No one else in boxing currently has the caliber of opponents he has.

Damn. I was hoping there was a slim chance it might be at MSG. I'd have definitely gone. After you helped me meet Danny last year I would love to come out and support him. This is gonna be a great fight!

Damn. I was hoping there was a slim chance it might be at MSG. I'd have definitely gone. After you helped me meet Danny last year I would love to come out and support him. This is gonna be a great fight!

Really appreciate it and no problem. Unfortunately it's Canelo venue. We have no say in that sense. We just want the fight

I'm all for Jacobs vs Canelo (after GGG) but I'll give Canelo props after he signs the contract.

I'll know a whole lot more in an hour and a half

I still prefer seeing the rematch but I love this fight. I'll be rooting for Jacobs.

Always difficult. Key things is to always keep viable options. That's how we are doing this

Which of the two is more likely to happen at this time: Charlo or Canelo?

Nobody should ever say shit about Danny. He takes every fight. We got this

Yeah man I’m a fan of the guy, I just hope he takes care of business and doesn’t get too emotional like the ggg fight

I feel sorry for Oscar’s liver. I’ve got a feeling he’s going to be hitting the bottle hard after this is all said and done.

Good thing for him that the coke and the booze go in two different holes. Usually.

Can any boxing bro tell me why De La Hoya wont accept a 50/50 split? Isn't it ideal for both parties?

Sort of like when Golovkin fought Vanes instead of Deryevchenko. Or when he fought Kell Brook.

Canelo has fought Golvokin, Lara, Trout and Cotto. All 4 better than anyone Golovkin has fought aside from Canelo himself.

Can any boxing bro tell me why De La Hoya wont accept a 50/50 split? Isn't it ideal for both parties?
Well, obviously so his promotion makes more money for him. Canelo is the bigger draw, sells more PPVs.

I'll know a whole lot more in an hour and a half

@RR
Good news? Go south? Signed? Holding pattern? You're out right now celebrating?

Lol.

Canelo is fighting everyone. No one else in boxing currently has the caliber of opponents he has.
I'm sure Crawford's waiting on tenterhooks for that call from Canelo's people.

Jacobs vs canelo or a rematch with golovkin is the best fight to be made to make up for us losing the Canelo/GGG rematch... hope its signed

Not sure if its related but I heard from a Barclays source that Eddie Hearn is booking a date in Barclays Center on Sepember, with either Danny Jacobs and/or Katie Taylor to fight. \

Sort of like when Golovkin fought Vanes instead of Deryevchenko. Or when he fought Kell Brook.
Oh you mean his last minute replacements when both his opponents flaked out ? Yea ..........why do you think them old timers said "say no to drugs !" ?

And lol at clenelo fans shitting on anybody for fighting smaller guys. The ginger headed cheater made a career fighting undersized guys. Been through three month camps just to beat up on them.

And hey, at least GGG didn't get tooled by one, unlike......

And just like that Golovkin is ready to come down from 50/50.

Hope Danny still gets his crack at it. Either before or after. Maybe he can slaughter BJS fraudulent ass in the meantime lol.

It tells a story when we spend more time on sherdog discussing fight deals that may or may not happen than the fighters actually fighting. This fighting once a year to 18 months shit needs to stop.

It tells a story when we spend more time on sherdog discussing fight deals that may or may not happen than the fighters actually fighting. This fighting once a year to 18 months shit needs to stop.
These guys aren't that bad though. Twice a year against good competition is ok. GGG was fighting more often than that until he started negotiating with GBP.

Back