Oscar De La Hoya says he’s been training, Calls out Conor McGregor

Jesus Christ can we not? Can he fight someone who is not a ref, an official, or a retired boxer please?
Haha that would be nice. They should just make a 160 division let all The LWs go in there and compete. Conor keeps his 155 forever and goes fight wrestlers boxers swimmers whatever.

article-0-0DA73B7E00000578-168_224x423.jpg

If you wanna out yourself a completely clueless moron please say something along the lines of "conor by head clean off"

Oscar, even old ass oscar, would flatline that fucking Palooka conor. Floyd took it easy on him, Oscar wouldn't.

That said. I doubt even conor fans are going to be fooled by another mis-match.

Wait, didnt he say that Floyd vs Mac was bad for both sports and a joke or something? Get your shit straight or just admit you need god damn money.

Is this a fucking joke?

Oscar De La Hoya, who was mocking the Mayweather/McGregor fight, saying it's an insult to boxing, a circus etc. etc., is now wanting to have his own circus and insult boxing?

What a massive hypocrite.

Golden Boy was just salty cause he wanted canelo to fight colon. Lucky for conor tho, saul would have ko'ed him stiff.

If you wanna out yourself a completely clueless moron please say something along the lines of "conor by head clean off"

Oscar, even old ass oscar, would flatline that fucking Palooka conor. Floyd took it easy on him, Oscar wouldn't.

That said. I doubt even conor fans are going to be fooled by another mis-match.

Even coke La Hoya would light up Conor worse than he did Mayorga.
oscar-knocks-down-mayorga-o.gif

Fuckin retard. Him and Colby should be forced to fight until both are permanently injured.

Pathetic.

Unfortunately I think this would generate too much money for Conor to say no.

That's WHY Danas getting into promoting boxing

Oscars promotion took a huge shit when they botched the Canelo vs. GGG fight ..

now he is desperate for $$$

GTFO .. You and Conor McDuckDuck

LOL, what is the point to see fight of Conor in boxing? We already know is can´t fight at same level as top boxers regardless of the condition.

Is still the best p4p on MMA tough.

After all that whining about him getting the Floyd fight. Lol.

LOL Dana was completely right about Oscar. ODL was just jealous it wasnt his payday when he panned Floyd fight calling it an insult to boxing. What a fake.

Oh and as usual, like I said about floyd fight - If it makes dollars it makes sense. This will probably happen.

It's not like that took much insight. Everyone everywhere understood why Oscar said what he said about Mayweather/McGregor and that GBP would take that payday for Canelo in a second if they could get it sanctioned.

Back