Oscar De La Hoya says he’s been training, Calls out Conor McGregor

would watch!
Really? It’s an even further skid off the mark of relevancy and Conor will lose.

Conor needs to get his head back in mma or retire. His ratings and stock will only go down in boxing.

No thanks. Oscar is one of my favourite boxers of all time and I still say no thanks.

LIke, is really calling DLH by murder some amazing call? He is one of the greatest boxers of his generation and Conor has 1 pro boxing match. lol

I think it would be a much more interesting fight if they make it a 10 rounder.

Was a big fan of Oscar in the past but this is just pathetic and desperate.

{<Mcgoat}
"Beg me"

HELL YA

Fuck the UFC

Fuck Tony Ferguson and that Russian welterweight

Global spectacle please. Take my money. Let the streamers cry.

Really? It’s an even further skid off the mark of relevancy and Conor will lose.

Conor needs to get his head back in mma or retire. His ratings and stock will only go down in boxing.
I would want to see if Oscar can KO Conor. I love Conor and want to see him do MMA too. But If the fight were to happen I'd watch for sure!

Wasn’t De La Hoya lambasting the very idea of Conor vs Floyd?
He did, but was probably just jealous. That said, he would probably KO Conor in the first round.

I think it would be a much more interesting fight if they make it a 10 rounder.
Why? If DLH wants to put him away before that, it isn't going 10. He won't play games in there.

Oscar should get a fight against Conor for his boy Canelo, thats a 1-2 rounds KTFO guaranteed, Canelo is not playing with Conor for 5 rounds waiting on Conor to get Tired.

Why? If DLH wants to put him away before that, it isn't going 10. He won't play games in there.

He is 44 ffs, Conor is better than what many boxing purists would like to admit.

Sorry Oscar, don't no one care to see you box anymore. Leave your gloves in the closet, amigo.

Last edited:
vacate mcgregor's title then he can do whatever the fuck he wants

I would prefer watching Conor knock out relevant MMA fighters instead
i give up, too many haters. no matter what conor does in mma they will bitch and complain. conor should just do whatever makes him most money.

Is this a fucking joke?

Oscar De La Hoya, who was mocking the Mayweather/McGregor fight, saying it's an insult to boxing, a circus etc. etc., is now wanting to have his own circus and insult boxing?

What a massive hypocrite.

Back