Media Oscar De La Hoya pitches fight vs Dana White on O'Malley/Garcia card

Jigga please.

Oscar is desperate, he bankrupted his promotion company, no fighter wants to do business with him.
Dana is doing some epic things in comparison, he is not going to amuse the public and lose his reputation for some snowflake chump like Oscar.

This guy is out of his fucking mind, Dana is nearly 60 years old and hasn't boxed in like 40 years and he was barely even an amateur then.

Reactions: OZ!
I remember that fight being razor thin. It definitely felt like it could've gone either way.

It wasn't even close. It was the typical boring ass Mayweather fight where he runs around, pot shots accurately while his opponent throws far more punches and lands far less. I had money on de la Hoya and knew it wasn't close and was infuriating to watch Mayweather win again with his boring safety first, accurate style.

Punch stats aren't everything, but when the fight plays out exactly as 90% of Mayweather's fights, it confirms the result:

De La Hoya threw a hundred more punches and landed a hundred less. Power punches same idea. Mayweather's defense is too good and he is a chicken who won't stand and fight.

Total punches thrown/landed
Power punches thrown/landed
De La Hoya587-122 (21%)341-82 (24%)
Mayweather481-207 (43%)241-138 (57%)

Dana only fights defenseless women.. hell never fight a man.

Reactions: OZ!
Just send Liddell with a couple hundred k cash to party with DLH up to the fight and it’s in the bag for Dana

ViTRTor was maybe 50 lbs heavier than Oscar. I'd be disappointed in DLH if he actually showed up for the fight.
The fight was for 185. He planned to show up around 180. I think Vitor showed up at 205 against Holyfield?

because of course he did

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back