Oscar De La Hoya On Dana White Beef extended

Will watch this later. I'm finding this fued hilarious and I think both sides are using this for attention.

Are they fighting?
If not, then...
giphy.gif

Cliffs? No way am I listening to that muppet for 20 minutes.

Starts at 12:18. For the lazy ass thread starter, Get your S*it together pal.

Don’t be lazy TS.

If you make a thread with a video at least make cliffs.

Time stamps for important shit even better.

Cliffs

Oscar De La Hoya On Dana White Beef, Mayweather, Going Into MMA & Canelo/GGG 3 and fury wilder.

Don’t be lazy TS.

If you make a thread with a video at least make cliffs.

Time stamps for important shit even better.
Cliffs

Oscar De La Hoya On Dana White Beef, Mayweather, Going Into MMA & Canelo/GGG 3 and fury wilder.

Also, if English is not your native language, check in to an ESL class at your local community college so you'll understand replies better.

Two words: time stamp.

Also, if English is not your native language, check in to an ESL class at your local community college so you'll understand replies better.

more cliffs

Oscar De La Hoya sat down with Ebro in the Morning to discuss the brand new DAZN deal, and Canelo Alvarez's first fight at Madison Square Garden against Rocky Fielding.

He also addresses his beef with Dana White, the possibility of going into the MMA business, Floyd Mayweather, the growth of US Soccer, and more.

They should set up a boxing match. I would pay to see Oscar shut Dana’s mouth.

a guy that heads a potentially $7bn company that puts on successful events basically every week of the year for years and years and years

vs someone that dipped their toes into mma very unsuccessfully with two retired pensioners

I wonder who'll win this business war

more cliffs

Oscar De La Hoya sat down with Ebro in the Morning to discuss the brand new DAZN deal, and Canelo Alvarez's first fight at Madison Square Garden against Rocky Fielding.

He also addresses his beef with Dana White, the possibility of going into the MMA business, Floyd Mayweather, the growth of US Soccer, and more.

https://missioncollege.edu/depts/ESL/index.html

Back