Ortiz's big head

tenor.gif

If i recall right, it was Tito´s double underhook, when Tanner hit the ground it knocked the wind out of him.

WAR TITO!!!!!!

RIP EVAN

I have a big head too,all people hating on Tito’s head probly got a head like men in Black guy

I have a big head too,all people hating on Tito’s head probly got a head like men in Black guy

I've always just assumed half of Sherdog was Beetlejuice alt accounts

hqdefault.jpg

Hiw do you find training partners with a head that big to emulate tito's movements?

I think it was the first event back on PPV which made it super exciting.I remember thinking he might have caught him a little but it was the slam but that was a long ass time ago.Also this was back when the mat was still basically like a wooden slab with no give.I think the slam ko'd him so no I wouldn't say it was clear...also your frame skipping gif sucks balls Marty McFly.

That would be like getting smashed by the boulder in Indiana Jones.

Still could have gone down as one of the dumbest things done in sports history if the ref had interpreted that as a tap out. We'd still be talking about how dumb Randy was.
I'd be more inclined to talk about how dumb the ref was for interpreting that as a tapout.

Back