Ortiz manager to Wilder, Joshua: We're baaaaaack

cuban23

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
"Let Wilder know and all the champions and those who aspire to be champions - we are back, we never left," added Jimenez. "Now we will redouble our efforts to look for better and bigger fights. Now the motivation is double.'' - boxinscene

No more fighting fat out of shape and uninspired foes. No more ducking and dodging. I expect WBA to follow suit and rescind their suspension, but Eddie Hearn has deep pockets.

Wilder and Joshua are in a world of trouble, because King King is back baby.

No more fighting clean fighters.

"We're baaaaaaaaaack... & this time our chemist has updated our prescription!"

I look forward to his fight with Wilder. I actually saw Wilder's comment on Boxingscene and it seems he's open to a fight as well.

Shame we won't get to see him face Joshua, since he's no longer on the WBA rankings and was supposed to be Joshua's WBA mandatory.

Lol. Until the next drug test

Hopefully the WBA will reinstate him as mandatory. Joshua - Ortiz would be a great fight for early 2018.

So he gets cleared and rightfully so looking at the evidence, but the usual suspects are just going to carry on calling him a cheater and acting like this means nothing? Sounds about right.

Oh I know, it's convenient right? Yeah, no shit, any evidence that would overturn a test failure would be convenient, no matter what it would be, you could say any reason would be convenient. The reality is that people are far too easily influenced by headlines and motivated by agendas, particularly the Wilder fans in this instance.

The man deserves the benefit of the doubt, he has been cleared and if this diuretic, which isn't even in a steroid in the first place was in his blood pressure medication then no, he is not a cheater. At most he got sloppy and didn't thoroughly check what was in his medication.

So he gets cleared and rightfully so looking at the evidence, but the usual suspects are just going to carry on calling him a cheater and acting like this means nothing? Sounds about right.

Oh I know, it's convenient right? Yeah, no shit, any evidence that would overturn a test failure would be convenient, no matter what it would be, you could say any reason would be convenient. The reality is that people are far too easily influenced by headlines and motivated by agendas, particularly the Wilder fans in this instance.

The man deserves the benefit of the doubt, he has been cleared and if this diuretic, which isn't even in a steroid in the first place was in his blood pressure medication then no, he is not a cheater. At most he got sloppy and didn't thoroughly check what was in his medication.
If Ortiz wasnt a known PED user Id go along with this.

Unfortunately that isnt the case.

If Ortiz wasnt a known PED user Id go along with this.

Unfortunately that isnt the case.

It's not like he's ever got caught before.

Oh, wait.

It's not like he's ever got caught before.

Oh, wait.
well, at least it's not like he got caught for shit that his "medication" is used to mask.

god damnit!

well, at least it's not like he got caught for shit that his "medication" is used to mask.

god damnit!

Such shitty luck should absolutely get him cleared.

Back