Orteta Is going to ABSOLUTELY DESTROY Max Holloway with ease

C2n636rXcAMPli9.jpg
I had this for breakfast yesterday, the spicy chicken one.

If he does, it will be glorious as I've never liked Max. Having said that Max's confidence in himself is something to be afraid of. Nobody wants to fight Khabib, yet he was willing to move up on a weeks notice with zero fear to fight Khabib. As a holloway hater, I have to repect that warrior spirit in the era of ducks like Conor and Bisping.
Max Holloway has haters? How?

Still didn't 'absolutely destroy' him. He was losing the round until he won - that is just Ortega's style, and that's cool, but he ain't goin' Khabib style on anyone.

Edgar was destroyed so badly that he fought a month later and beat a top 5 opponent.

Max is gonna murk him lol

Ortega has been close to losing multiple fights until he pulled out a stoppage. He’s in there with max Holloway now

Pumped... but this is a huge test for Ortega. Dude better be top-tier with all his skills come July.

Max is gonna murk him lol

Ortega has been close to losing multiple fights until he pulled out a stoppage. He’s in there with max Holloway now
4th or 5th round stoppage

I would like to see how Ortega and Aldo would match up. Maybe that's the fight to make IF Max pulls this out.
Ortega gets behind on the score cards in the fights I've seen but unlike a desperate fighter that knows he's down, he just doesn't panic. Seems to have a laid back street persona with a killer instinct, but slow to pull the trigger.
Max also seems to need a few shots to the CTE vault to get it going.

I think whether or not Ortega can take the body shots will be the deciding factor. You know Max will throw hard to the liver to break him over rounds.

Ortega by sub, round 3 late.

4th or 5th round stoppage
or landslide UD. dont see how ortega wins this outside of a scramble that leads to a submission for him. as long as max fights his fight he should win

or landslide UD. dont see how ortega wins this outside of a scramble that leads to a submission for him. as long as max fights his fight he should win

Agreed. Obviously keep it standing, but at range and at the end of his punches and kicks. Avoid the clinch and angle off to prevent getting trapped along the fenceline.

Ive lost every time on his fights. But I'm 100% confident that max will stop ortega. Betting on the fight depending on odds!

Ive lost every time on his fights. But I'm 100% confident that max will stop ortega. Betting on the fight depending on odds!
I'm right there with you.

Back