Ortega is to Moicano, what Moicano is to Kattar

Espresso

Post USADA era will make UFC great again
@Silver
Reaction score
Just because Ortega beat Moicano, doesnt mean Moicano is not for real....
And just because Moicano beat Kattar doesnt mean that Kattar isnt for real.

Kattar beat 10 straight opponents prior to Moicano and would most likely beat Cub Swanson himself...

Kattar is at the very least top 15 material.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Nobody have said neither Moicano or Kattar are no legit.

<{walkerwhut}>

PQU8Fpu.png

Moicano is to Kattar what Kattar is to Shane Burgos.

Calvin Kattar is kind of a cool name. Sounds like a perfume brand.

I'm a huge fan of Ortega, but anyone with half a brain knows Moicano is legit. Would be fun to see them bang it out again. Moicano vs Aldo would be awesome to.

moicano is cool, bright future.

My thoughts are you need to watch more fights so you understand what you're watching better, that way next time you can make a more articulate thread.

Like Mammoth said, I don't think anyone has ever doubted either fighter, especially Moicano, who was (likely) winning the fight (first 2 rounds tied, getting the best of Ortega in the 3rd) until he got subbed.

I like the thought behind this thread, but I don't think anybody really doubts either fighter. Miocano can beat anyone in the division. Kattar may have fallen off the top-15 rankings on UFC's website, but absolutely nobody would be shocked to see him defeat any FW not ranked in the top 5.

Ortega, Moicano, and Kattar are all great talents. Good to see promising new faces making names for themselves.

Good on you TS to acknowledge some of the best new, exciting talent around. It shows high understanding of the sport.

Back