ORLANDO SALIDO, MICKEY ROMAN TO HEADLINE HBO ON DEC. 9 VS. LOMACHENKO-RIGONDEAUX

Props to Roman, he beat him down. I made some vmoney on that one. Great fight from a fan standpoint, too. Very entertaining. Well done to both fighters. A great fight.

Never thought I'd see the day somebody brake Salido.

Wow.

Feel bad for Salido. It was a well fought win for Roman, he gets credit

goddamnit. rigo quits and now this. Boxing is dying :(

Wow... how many of those has Orlando been in.. I worry for the guy. I hope he hangs them up now

Scorecards were legit all 3 for Roman UD, IMO. Couch scoring for me. I didn't go round-by-round, but felt Roman was well ahead, especially given the two KDs.

Salido has always been fun to watch in these kind of bouts, but I wouldn't mind seeing him take a big payday (and a likely KO) against Loma and then retire, or just retire now. Either way.

*Tips his hat* to Orlando Salido...

Good for him. I’m glad he is making that decision.. thank you sir!

Goodnight, gentlemen.

Wow.

Salido...you the man bro.

See, this was a good fight, I really need to see back and forth action.

Damn, Salido is done. This guy has been in so many dramatic fights, its a sad day.

It would have been interesting if Floyd and Loma had been closer in age and fought at 130 or 135. Prime version of Floyd would probably beat him but Loma hasn't reached his peak yet. too bad we'll never see it.

Epic fight, but yes salido needs to call it a career.

Great fight. This would have pleased the casuals a lot more than Loma/Rigo but will probably go unnoticed.

Its sad that this guy is retiring in the sense that, he's a real throwback. But if anyone needs to call it a career its this guy. He's overdrafted on his 9 lives by now haha

Back