Original Night Stalker/East area rapist discussion

I would not be surprised, at all actually, if she knew. I think there's something missing about this case and that could be why he's not talking with the police. Btw, is she collaborating? I remember hearing she wasn't.
And I wouldn't be surprised if his brother helped him either. Like I said, something is not adding up and I think there's a lot of things that needs to investigated and clarified.
A lot of loose ends for sure. And the brother just happens to be a convicted burglar too...eh?!

You'd think someone in her profession would be smart and probably a good judge of character...and then there's their weird marital arrangement....like you say, lot of things not adding up.
I also seem to remember her not talking or collaborating, yet. I hope they will make her talk.

Based on...?

She was living with him the entire time he burglarized 100+ homes, committed 50 rapes and killed 12 people. Even his Nephew knew that he stole items.

I don't believe for one minute that she was clueless. Any one who believes that must have been an investigator in the Bernardo - Homolka case.

The question is whether she helped him?

If she knew what’s America’s stance on that legally speaking ? Is she obligated to report him ?

She was living with him the entire time he burglarized 100+ homes, committed 50 rapes and killed 12 people. Even his Nephew knew that he stole items.

I don't believe for one minute that she was clueless. Any one who believes that must have been an investigator in the Bernardo - Homolka case.

Well, when you put it like that... It does seem incredible if she didn't know or at the very least suspected something of a serious nature.

If she helped him...for what, monetary gains, sadistic pleasure? omg, can't even contemplate that.

I highly doubt she knew that it was happening. ...MAYBE she found something after the fact that made her realize he's a monster.

I highly doubt she knew that it was happening. ...MAYBE she found something after the fact that made her realize he's a monster.

Are you married? LOL - seriously.

Women usually suspect MORE than what is actually going on.

If she knew what’s America’s stance on that legally speaking ? Is she obligated to report him ?

Nope. I don't even think the court can compel a spouse to testify. Probably why they never divorced.

In the movie Zodiac, it seemed like they implied the killer was a cop. The director always framed several of the motorcycle cops where you can't see their faces and they looked threatening.
Bro I watched the movie again this Sunday, can you believe there was no scene like that? And I remembered it so well! Weird af! It was either edited or it was something like the Mandela Effect. @Rhood

Bro I watched the movie again this Sunday, can you believe there was no scene like that? And I remembered it so well! Weird af! It was either edited or it was something like the Mandela Effect. @Rhood

They weren't major scenes. They were just in the background being eerie, especially after that taxi murder scene. You can just here the motorcycles revving their engines and faces not clearly shown.

I don't think it was Mandela effect because I was discussing it with my bro after the movie.

I would not be surprised, at all actually, if she knew. I think there's something missing about this case and that could be why he's not talking with the police. Btw, is she collaborating? I remember hearing she wasn't.
And I wouldn't be surprised if his brother helped him either. Like I said, something is not adding up and I think there's a lot of things that needs to investigated and clarified.

What if* she is Zodiac?

<4>

Last edited:
In the movie Zodiac, it seemed like they implied the killer was a cop. The director always framed several of the motorcycle cops where you can't see their faces and they looked threatening.

I think it was more to take a jab at the cops.

Zodiac sent a letter a few days after making fun of the cops for not catching him. Paraphrasing but he said they almost caught him and if they hadn't been speeding up and down the streets on their motorcycles making noise, they would have had him.

Are you married? LOL - seriously.

Women usually suspect MORE than what is actually going on.

I am. That might be true when it comes to cheating, gambling, etc. But not when we're talking about being arguably the most infamous serial offender in US history.

I am. That might be true when it comes to cheating, gambling, etc. But not when we're talking about being arguably the most infamous serial offender in US history.

Third-World-Skeptical-Kid.jpg

I also think she knew something, but when do you think she caught on and how much did she know? I can’t imagine she’d just let the guy go out and rape and murder, and then choose to have his kids. That seems really fucked up.

I also think she knew something, but when do you think she caught on and how much did she know? I can’t imagine she’d just let the guy go out and rape and murder, and then choose to have his kids. That seems really fucked up.

He did almost all of the raping and B&Es before the kids so I find it hard to believe she only caught on after the kids.

And you're right, it's massively fucked up.

Back